post your studio pics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
i kno yall luvin this. post your studio pics and tell us what you workin with.

here's pics of my studio titled:AT LARGE cause we u.i. niggas are fugittives.ya kno!!
equipment: paris emu mixing and editing software and hardware 128 trks recorder/mpc 2000/korg triton/emu planet phat /mackie hr824's/rode nt2 mic (not shown cause the
booth is up fo remodelin)ill post pics of the booth soon/joemeek pro channel vc3/technics 1200's blk/pioneer djm500 mixer/panasonic sv-3800 and... i think thats it. enjoy!!

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
What you cant see Studio Projects C1, Audio Technica 4033 and I have a pretty big walk in closet that is padded up, which we as the vocal booth.

@DJ Poor - I was goona go with PARIS at first but didn't have the funds so I ended up with the 001.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
dj poor said:
view my bro gots the oo1 its the same thang as what i got its jus the inputs. i got 20 inputs so thats the advantage.peace
I hope you dont think thats the only difference. Paris converter's shit over the 001's by 20 times, thats why PARIS was highley regarded by the people who use it ( the software is ok but not great ). 2nd the headroom Paris has is enormus. The 001 is running at 32 bit's, Paris runs at 56 bit ( I cant remeber if its fixed or floating point ). Paris gets so much headroom because of how it works with digital peaks and how it converts them. I still would get a paris system to this day, because its the cheapest way to get into a pro system, and cause of the things I mentioned above.

tru .my bro only uses it for mixing mixtapes.he has not used it for recording traks like i use paris for. i totallly for got that the bits where different.when dealing with mixtapes you use mastered traks so it doesnt matter that much how much head room or bits the system is. i recomend the 001 for dj's mos def.