post your school house glock reviews!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2007
heres my review of the cd. i took my old review and added the new songs and stuff to it and how i feel now compared to then. theres 4 new songs.

1. school house glock

great intro. the acting sounds pretty good here and the beat in the background is awesome. in this song mars walks in late and the teacher yells at him and he talks back and ends up shooting him when the beat climaxes. i thought the teacher sounds pretty real. i think it really brings the theme of the cd into play.

2. shooting spree

already a new song on the cd and its genius. what a catchy song. it reminds me of something that would be on barney or seasame street. pretty funny lyrics of mars acting as a school shooter. the beat sounds almost like the same type used for the intro. the end of the song cracks me up at the part where he says bring a motherfucking gun to school. lol 10 out of 10.

3. are you scared?

ive seen mars do this live and it always gets the crowd moving. the beat is really west coast sounding and mars brings a perfect blend of west coast gangsta rap and horrorcore. everybody always yells out the OOOH part. he really stepped up his skill in his raps. great chorus and dubb 20 really comes with a great verse. i would like to hear more of him. one of my favorites from the album. really sounds good in the car. theres a marz with a z diss at the end.

4. stalkin you

this song took me by surprise. this has a old school love song feel to it and mars is talking about following a 16 or 17 year old girl home from school and sneaking into her room while shes sleeping and fucking her with a gun. very funny song. its weird to hear mars sing in his voice but i think it goes over pretty well. really good song. i would give this a 10 out of a 10. great song.

5. knock da knock

this uses a beat of juciy fruit that biggie used. miss money is a good singer. im glad to hear her with mars again. if this was a longer song i would say this could be on the radio. maybe if mars wasnt talking about abusing her and doing meth lol. great verse by mars just wished it was longer.

6. abortion 101

this track is the pefect transition between the last song and the next song. not too long and pretty funny. my girlfriend said this gave her chills when she hears it. it starts off with two girls talking about how one should tell mars that shes pregnant. when she does mars pulls out a gun and shoots her. end of skit.

7. girlfriend

i think this song really showcases mars as a rapper and a singer. he said he did all the voices in all of the songs but to me it sounds like 3 or 4 differnt people. the song is about mars being in a abusive relationship. this is easily one of the best songs mars has ever done IMO. it has a 80's sounding beat and horrorcore lyrics. only mars can pull that off. this song makes the entire cd worth buying for me.

8. bloody valentine

this song starts off with a real 70s style love song beat with a girl singing on the begining. mars sings about going to a girls house after stalking her and then killing her on her door step. sounds kind of like a sequel to stalkin you. the girl and him do a duet the whole time and she ends it with singing about being raped . pretty cool song. i never heard a duet before in horrorcore. kind of a funny concept.

9. im so ganxsta

mars talks about how people say hes not wicked and too gangsta to be called horrorcore. this is a great song to play in your car. great chorus and mars has some catchy lyrics. i walk around the house sining im so gangstaaaaa while getting ready for work or taking out the garbage or cooking breakfast.(i still do this all the time) really catchy. i wish there was more mars on the song. that is my only complaint. but marlon can sing really good. makes it have a dj quik feel. after the og i started getting into songs like this style.

10. yousa freak

i really liked this song too. real old school sounding beat. kind of bouncy and catchy sounding. its about mars falling in love with this girl he seen in the obituarys and showing up at her funeral and following her to the cemetery and digging her up and showing her off around town in his car and then fucking her. great chorus. this is starting to turn out to be like mars' tunnel of love album. some of these concepts have been done a lot in horrorcore but nothing like how mars is doing it. these sound like they are radio songs almost.

11. on the creep

hands down best song on the cd. straight up wicked gangsta song. sounds like some early 90s rap music with a satanic wicked feel to it. its a long song too. this was worth me buying the cd for. i heard it on wfuckoff first and i was hooked. 10 out of 10

12. put the knife away

this is a great song to end a cd with. it has a real personal feel about mars being depressed after a breakup. on mars attacks he ended the cd the same way. he goes on to how he cant see his kids. i can identify with the depressed after breaking up part. sounds like a real situation he was writing about. the singing in and out of his verses remind me of the rotten radio song he did. great song and shows a real side of mars. this song is another favorite on the cd.

the artwork on the cd is amazing. really clever concepts for the school theme. i usually dont like digipacks but this one fit the story really good. when you open it it looks like a kids mead binder. a bunch of new pics of mars in the notebook that comes inside. i like that you can read some of the lyrics. i met the cheerleader on the cover of the cd at a mars show and she was pretty hot. the cd doesnt do her justice. her boobs are ginormous in person. but all in all i would say this is a 10. classic mars album.

Feb 23, 2003
ME PERSONALLY I LIKED ALL THE TRACKS BUT MY FAV IS STILL PUT THE KNIFE AWAY!! THAT SONG STANDS OUT THE MOST KINDA REMINDS ME OF COME A LONG WAY FROM MARS ATTACKS!!!