Post Your Memories of Woodie Here.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2004
Over the last six or so years ive been on this forum under this name and like 2 otheres ive had the chance to interact with WOODIE online. Lets all post up what u remember most about him wether it was online or in person.

One thing i remember was how when he droped life stories vol 1 he included all of us in having input on what songs were gonna be on there.

Nov 2, 2002
Wood pretty much did everything right. Interacted with fans without being too accessable. COnstantly put out top quality music. Was aware of what was happening in the world. Spoke like a educated human without using trendy slang. And was humble when you met him in person.

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
This is a 2nd thread about this. I remember when he said life storiez 2 and 2 sides of the game 2 where gonna happen i couldnt wait for those

May 5, 2006
There`s a lotta Stuff i can Remember like , when he gave Birthday Greetings to fellas and Stuff like that and that you allways could ask him shit , and he never acted like a Superhero or some shit like other Rappers and didn`t take his fans for granted... And the whole Fat Steve thing was funny as hell...

Feb 3, 2006
U GOTTA LEARN TO LET GO HOMIE..I MEEN YALL DIDNT EVEN KNO HIM PERSONALLY N YALL ACTIN' LIKE U LOST A FAMILY MEMBER..I MEEN I KNO ITZ ALL LOVE U SHOWIN WOOD BUT SHIT HOMIE YALL ALWAYZ MAKIN A THREAD ABOUT UR INTERNET MEMORIES WIT WOOD..JUS LET IT GO N LET THE HOMIE REST IN PEACE