post what sweets you love to make..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2007
) = i thought everyone loved sweets.

the berry stellas are pretty good, but most people don't like them cause they are 'too healthy' tasting lol.
))= i guess i'm the only fat ass non-stoner here.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
this shits easy you crush up a bunch of peppermint candys . melt some white chocolate and toss the mints in it now pour that shit on some parchment paper and spread it out toss it in the fridge that shits bomb.

Mar 4, 2007
hmmm
@syko and rose town, so they are basically a twist on rice krispies or no?

but damn meta4ical, chill out we just talking bout sweets i didn't think it was such a horrible discussion topic, most people like desserts.

mmm damn, that just reminded me of what i haven't had for a LONG ASS TIME, do you remember ever having dirt and worms? you have chocolate pudding then crushed oreos (or ghetto version: tuxedos) and then chocolate syrup and then gummy worms on top??
mmmm

Mar 26, 2006
when you make em with coco pops, all you add is extra chocolate and some shit to hold em together and milo as well, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

u cant have too many though cause its bad and they use a lard type thing to hold em together