Post War Syndrome .....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
At my boy'z 21st birthday party and ole boy i had not seen in a few years was there and we was talking. He said he had just got back from Afganhastan. He is in the army and man was he fucced up in the head.............he said he watch like five of his army buddies get smoked in front of him.

I really don;t feel any pity for those soldiers cause USA kills innocent people all the time but they just don;t say nothing about it. They come up with food for the needy type shit to try and make us look good. I feel; sorry for those families who lost there sons father etc, but to me military is for people who like to be told what to do and can;t think for themselves.

May 5, 2002
I'm from a military family (both grandpas and aunts in air force, cousins in navy, and my dad is in the national guard) I also plan to join the air force. I'm very patriotic, i guess i was brought up that way. Without the military i wouldnt have shit. They supply all of my medical needs and have supported our family throught thicc and thin.

gimmi sum said:
to me military is for people who like to be told what to do and can;t think for themselves.
If you met anyone in my family you would know thats not true. The military isnt all about being told what to do, what you see on TV about boot camp is mostly a bunch of shit. I went with my dad to a boot camp because he trains soldiers, and unless youre way out of line, youre not gonna have some big red faced general spittin in yo face. They tell you what to do, but theyre not gonna tell you to eat shit or nuthin. If you cant handle it youre a pussy. And its worth it with all of the benefits theyre going to give you (health insurance, housing, good paying job, skills, and pay for your schooling)...to me the military is the shit.

Apr 25, 2002
I know all about the military shit, my dad was an 82nd Air Borne Troope.....every other weekend we was in North Carolina ...............Somethings are for some people some shit is not. Sorry if the post offended u , I did not mean for it to

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
but to me military is for people who like to be told what to do and can;t think for themselves.
i would have to disagree with you there my dirty....

thats one of the biggest MYTHS that cats have about the military.
when my son grows up he's going to be repeating that very myth.

I HAVE LOCCS AND FAMILY IN THE ARMY AND AIR FORCE and they far from mindless folkz.........
when you work for a record company or a computer company your told what to do or you wont have no food on the table.
Unless you have CEO beside your name....thats the way the world spins.

up

dlocc

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
)...to me the military is the shit.

I AGREE.....

WHAT OTHER JOB GIVES YOU-

-Montgomery G. I. Bill
Through the Montgomery GI Bill, you can get money for college at any two or four-year college, vocational school, or correspondence course. With Active Duty, you commit to full-time duty (usually for four years but there are also 2, 3 and 6-year programs) with one branch of the military. While serving, you contribute $100 per month for 12 months ($1,200 total) through payroll deduction. You are then eligible for $536 a month for 36 months for a total of $19,296! (four year program) You can use this money as a part-time student while serving, or as a full-time student when your duty is completed.

-Tuition Assistance
Most branches offer a tuition assistance program in which you are reimbursed 75% of any tuition you pay. This may also apply to your spouse and children!

-Combine the Montgomery G. I. Bill with the services Tuition Assistance and BINGO!!!!!
YOU NOW HAVE A FREE COLLEGE DEGREE!!

-30 days PAID vacation every year, free travel, commissary and exchange privileges.

-You will have NO LIVING EXPENSES! The military will give you FREE housing, or pay you more. You will receive FREE FOOD, or be paid to provide your own. All of your medical and dental care is FREE!

now if that aint a tight ass deal....i dont know what is>>.

dlocc

Apr 25, 2002
miz x raided - right on if thats your fmaily thing but look who the army does shit for the us govt.. really tho my grandpa served in korea and damn those troops are barbians raping owmen and shooting little children thats hwy he said fuck the millitary and bounced before vietnam started.. notice how they say protect "us intreasts".. no disrespect but people should get the truth why there shooting the so called "enemy"

Apr 25, 2002
you know they don't tell us everythang...the govt that is

@D-locc: Dirty, check it, getting good grades in high school and doing well on SAT/ACT, and bam, free college degree, no help from govt what so ever, plaY a sport well, bam free degree

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
TRUE...........i believe there are around 50 u.s. troops killed...and they were all involved in 2 or 3 fire fights and accidents.

not callin yo homie a lier my DIRTY but....i wouldnt believe that....
its not like the Vietnam war.

d