POst up funny pictures plz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
found this while lookin thru some girls pics on facebook

wtf?!?!

remind me of that one pic where the kid has the head that it goes straight from the top of his head to the neck. no curves or nothin

it looks like a knee with a face on it...someone knows what im talkin about

im gonna try and find it.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006

wtf?!?!

remind me of that one pic where the kid has the head that it goes straight from the top of his head to the neck. no curves or nothin

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
you know what, i think the fact that i always know what random photo or meme people are talking about without even thinking about it..... probably means i spend wayyyyy too much time on the internet. :ermm:

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
you know what, i think the fact that i always know what random photo or meme people are talking about without even thinking about it..... probably means i spend wayyyyy too much time on the internet. :ermm:
i knew someone would know...its one of the most circulated pictures on the internet.

i just could not think of what to search for.

i searched "motivational wtf is that?" and "funny pictures"

but no no avail.

thanks emma

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah

wtf?!?!

LMFAO Dude said "a knee with a face on it".

:dead:

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
pot meet kettle.

99% of your stuff is a repost.
did i say his was a repost? No i said hes a faggot.

And actually no its not. I dont even get called out for repost. And if my shit is all repost how come i get 10 props per image? You would think someone would have called me out by now....and I have been in here since day 1 so i know most of whats been posted

So until you contribute like me or prod i suggest u just calm down and bow out.

I mean seriously how you gonna bitch about repost when you dont even contribute. Sit back and watch what we post. If you dont like it post your own shit.

id really like to know what my last repost was though

Status
Not open for further replies.