Post up a pic of your CD collection!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Na I lost a big chunk of my CDs and all my tapes. You're like the rain man of people's music collections mixerr! But I've worked for a record store and distribution company off and on for over 10 years now, so my collection is insane. Always got tons of promo or cheap CDs and vinyl. I only posted about half of what I have even now. But yeah I lost a ton of tapes when my mom's basement flooded and had a ton of shit in storage there.
I don't know what you lost but ok.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
This is all that's left of my old collection. It's about 250 CDs. A few years ago I was moving and dropped another box like this down the stairs. It exploded like a CD dirty bomb and I didn't have it in me to put them all back in their cases. Just chalked em up as a loss and kept these.

Last edited:

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Not enough bandwidth in this place to show a segmant of my original stuff, i got a Killer collection of nothing but ''the best'' none of these fancy covered shit that has not even one good track, i got the pure killer shit. i'd have to show pictures from a distance because showing titles brings imbeciles and jealousy.

Shut the fuck up you bitchmade faggot... Why the fuck haven't you killed yourself yet?

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I have about 500 Rap CDs. Stopped collecting about 4 years ago. Not sure where I want to live in the future, might move back to Germany. One of the reasons why my vinyl collection is at my parents house back home.

Also not so organized right now because I'm slowly converting them to mp3s...

Attachments

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
I have about 500 Rap CDs. Stopped collecting about 4 years ago. Not sure where I want to live in the future, might move back to Germany. One of the reasons why my vinyl collection is at my parents house back home.

Also not so organized right now because I'm slowly converting them to mp3s...
u have a picture of me I'm in that tonite show album . I'm the non black one lol