Post Count

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2003
What up y'all just got a quick ?

I been coming on this board for like 6-7 years now. there was a while in between i didnt come on as much, i mean, i am a regular to the siccness. and have and will always be. i still check out most of the forums, 91siccness, open forum, sports, the music forums ect., just wondering, man, i been postin and postin and i still havent gotten over 300 posts. i been at 296-300 for like the last 3 fuckin months. they havent been counting like NONE of my posts, just wondering wtf was goin on. i should be damn near 400 or so. got damn it, i want my post right. haha. just bored and bitchin. thanks for wasting your time and reading this lol

chew me up- and have a great day :lick:

Jun 2, 2002
is there any way to see how many posts you have in the open forum though???

i bet my count would be tripled hahah

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

there was a point when open forum posts counted.

trust me, i dont have 13,000 posts outside of the open forum
When they changed it so Open Forum posts dont count, sisnt everybodys post counts go down? I cant remember for sure, but my point is you are still a geek with your 13000+ posts, lol...

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
What up y'all just got a quick ?

I been coming on this board for like 6-7 years now. there was a while in between i didnt come on as much, i mean, i am a regular to the siccness. and have and will always be. i still check out most of the forums, 91siccness, open forum, sports, the music forums ect., just wondering, man, i been postin and postin and i still havent gotten over 300 posts. i been at 296-300 for like the last 3 fuckin months. they havent been counting like NONE of my posts, just wondering wtf was goin on. i should be damn near 400 or so. got damn it, i want my post right. haha. just bored and bitchin. thanks for wasting your time and reading this lol

chew me up- and have a great day :lick:
see that shit!! /\/\/\ that should have been well over number 300! im still sittin under it./.....bitches

BAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It'S FUCKING MYSTERIOUS!!!!