Post Blogs/Good Reads

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
Howard Dean....Illuminist Whore?

I need to make a disclaimer for this post and all posts to follow. I have made an effort to take on the subject matter without the use of profanity. “Regular readers” may have noticed an increase in profanity or graphic descriptions that some may find offensive. All I have to say is “I tried my best” but to write about the Illuminati without using profanity is like trying to explain a flavor without using words like sweet, sour, bitter, smoky, spicy etc.

If you have read all of the posts in this blog you should be aware of three things:1) I take my time between posting. 2) I have a consistent theme regarding a hegemonic power structure that oppresses our creativity and problem solving capacity. 3) I implied that if you thought Howard Dean was worthy of your vote or your time you were an ignorant moron.

Let me formally apologize to those who don’t know enough about Howard Dean. In this day and age where the media whores seem fit to talk about Scott Petersen, Robert Blake, or OJ Simpson ad-nauseum certain stories get ignored completely-or disappear off the map after being initially reported.

Ralph Nader said of President Bill Clinton that “He was the best republican president the US ever had”, Howard Dean was the best republican governor the State of Vermont ever had. He was known as fiscally conservative and socially liberal. As he (Dean), pertained to civil unions, it was the Vermont Supreme Court that interpreted the Vermont Constitution in such a manner it found that it was unconstitutional to discriminate against the long-term same-sex partner of a person regarding their end of care life situations and health benefits. Howard Dean simply refused to veto the courts decision to any degree he could have.

The purpose of this post is to report factual information coupled with my own personal analysis. Assuming you read my posts regarding the policy of prohibition and how it serves the Illuminati, how the Illuminati distract the minions by pitching two opposites against each-other, how Illuminati Policy can be discovered by looking at where the two sides are in agreement, and how the Illuminati use fear as their principal means of controlling peoples minds then you are able to see how Howard Dean could be an Illuminist whore.

When the subject of methadone maintenance in Vermont came up Coward Dean used every fear argument in the book to oppose it-essentially saying that junkies east of the Mississippi would descend on Burlington for their methadone. He may have also been one of these idiots who suggested (as several have) that providing methadone to junkies would “send the wrong message to children” as if children are so stupid they will play around with smack because they can always get methadone when they decide to clean out.

Speaking of cleaning out I will attempt to keep the following within the confines of FCC regulations by saying that it is the opinion of the author that Howard Dean is a little fornicating sawed-off penis Illuminist whore with blood on his hands. “Where’s the blood?” you might ask. Well, thanks to Coward Dean’s fear mongering, a woman by the name of Linda Clark (who happened to be addicted to heroin and was trying to clean up her life) was forced to make the 400-mile round-trip to Massachusetts to get her daily dose of methadone. On one of her trips she was killed in a crash on I-89, her son was critically injured.

Now I am no fan of methadone. I believe acupuncture, hashish and ibogaine work better to clean up an addict than replacing one addictive drug with another. I personally think methadone is just a scheme to make the pockets of the pharmaceutical industry ever fatter. However anything that prevents an addict from spreading disease should be considered sound public policy and ought to be encouraged but Coward Dean fought it tooth and nail and he is a doctor for Christ sake. And now thanks to that bastard this woman is dead while her son is crippled and left without his mother-I wonder how he is doing?

Dean was once asked: “You went to Yale, were you a member of skull and bones?”
His answer was to refuse to answer the question. Now if you went to Yale and were asked the same question and you had NOT been a member of skull and bones wouldn’t you “just say no”? Incidentally, the “tomb” at Yale where the bonesmen meet was built with drug money, specifically opium money. The founder of skull and bones-William Russell-had the tomb built with his daddy’s money. His family was the Russell Trading Company that did brisk business trafficking opium. skull and bones is a fast track of sorts for the Illuminati. In setting up skull and bones Russell borrowed heavily from the Bavarian Illuminist lodge started by Adam Weishaupt most notably the initiation ritual which seeks to implant in the initiate a satanic level of psychopathic philosophy i.e., whether you are a beggar or king in the end all you are is a pile of bones-that there are no consequences to your actions. Tell that one to Linda Clark Howard! I hope she is waiting there for you when you take your last breath. May she start you on your way to hell by putting her foot so firmly between your testicles that you develop a vagina-you pussy parasitic whore feeding off the public trust! It is not too late to repent until your dumb ass is in the ground.

Incidentally Howard Dean is not from Vermont. He grew up a child of privilege in the luxurious Hamptons on Long Island. He went to prep schools associated with the rich and famous and was probably jerking off in a coffin in the tomb of skull and bones.

If Dean was a bonesmen it would certainly shine a curious light on the last election because the three candidates who played the largest role in the election would then ALL be bonesmen.

Is Howard Dean an Illuminist whore? To quote FOX News’ slogan “We report-you decide.” Thanks for reading-P.

http://peterstevenson.typepad.com/illuminati_slayer/2005/09/howard_deanillu.html