post about tech from d12world

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
yea,....
best part starts at 3:30......

even backwards,......TECH´s still da best...............

what does he say at 2:26??
"so I´m naked...think..I´m just a big numb:nuuuuuuts.before nigguhz till...."???

damn,..how does it continue??check this part???

njisch njt njim.....

Feb 3, 2005
this has got to be the most pathetic and idiotic way to try to bring tech down. what the fuck? it doesnt even sound like it ends in an n it sounds more like hes saying its hot. this is rediculous. those people are idiots if they believe this. im athiest but i have friends on both sides of the subject and i doubt tech is a satanist. this is hater shit. :x . and before anyone says shit im not directing this towards the person who wrote this post if they were just giving us a heads up. :knockout:

Feb 3, 2005
i know thats why i wanted to let you know i wasnt talking shit on you. thanks for the info. damn those guys are real idiots over there. they wont even listen theyre just plain stupid. i could try and get complicated about how stupid they are but it would take away from the simpleness of my point. they are just flat out retards. :eek:

Sep 26, 2002
i'm not even gonna listen to that because that claim is such bullshit.. "proof" ? fuck that's no fuckin proof
besides even if that word was backmasked in there it would just fit with the theme of the album Hell-purgatory-heaven

maybe there's "God" backmasked in one of the heaven-songs hahahah
----------------------
but the britney spears one that's on 'hit me baby one more time' is pretty clear. lol