Possibly the siccest song from the midwest this year

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
^I heard all them songs hella long ago. He Came He Saw is sick no doubt... so is Smoke, Choke and MPLStp (love the beat on this one).

But those came out well past a year ago.

Ya he needs to drop the album though.. he said it should be coming out soon. he been sayin this for a while though

Jun 9, 2007
he had recorded Smoke Choke like I said right after NSNL dropped & part of it leaked on the net back then... he actually had plans to release To Whom in 2002, then it was supposed to be spring 2003, then fall, then spring 2004, summer 2004, fall 2005, sometime 2006, spring 2007, now august 2007... i dunno man... the new single Make Me Snap kinda blows, he dont flow fast on it & the lyrics arent great either... if he dont drop a hot single or the album soon muthafuckas seriously aint gon care no more

May 2, 2002
I thought Make Me Snap was hot. Doesnt flow fast, and the lyrics arent great.. He still killed that beat. I think it'd be a good single.

Jun 9, 2007
I actually just heard back from him about the album, he said:

"it will be kinda like what nelly did with the sweat suit album. its a double disc, but the second one will come out like 6 months after the first one, just cause i have too many singles that can be pushed."

he still dont have a release date set in stone yet tho..

Jun 9, 2007
I'm guessing you're referring to the band hes performing with in the vids on his myspace, yeah hes done a few concerts with em, I dunno if hes actually recordin tracks with em tho... kind of a nice change of pace, the styles mesh pretty decent, but i still prefer his production skills on a sick-ass beat