possible Official Sickology Cover Art (inside!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2004
based on the concept of the album and the high quality of the pic attatched on the first page of this thread. Vintage Tech also had good quality artwork. the booklet was put together extremely well.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
What happens if this turns out to be the actual cover for the cd? It doesn't really look like the visual interpretation of the name of the cd.

Jul 1, 2007
What happens if this turns out to be the actual cover for the cd? It doesn't really look like the visual interpretation of the name of the cd.
yeah it is ? the ART of being sick is on half of his face and .. you have to teach an art that is why the other half of tech looks like a teacher duh

and the fact that it looks like he can do that with his eyes?

SICK

Nov 6, 2005
You read into shit too much....

Thats a blackboard behind him. Thats enough for me.

To me, it represents two halfs to him as a person.

That is, IF its actually the cover... heh.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
yeah it is ? the ART of being sick is on half of his face and .. you have to teach an art that is why the other half of tech looks like a teacher duh

and the fact that it looks like he can do that with his eyes?

SICK
You're like that excited kid in the back of psychology class that thinks Pavlov's experiments were done to brainwash every dog born of the Terrier breed.

I'm not buying it. If that's the cover, I'm not seeing the "study of being sick" part of the title. If dude's gonna stand by that chalk board and use a pointer to focus the classes attention on the blackboard, I can fully understand that.

Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
I highly doubt it, I remember people at the actual photo shoot were talking bigger than this, with hella people lined up like soldiers and tech comin out in all red dickies, sounds like the works of an album cover.