*Possible* bootleg seller on eBay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
I don't know who this person is and even tho they have positive feedback, it is only so much. Nothing against anyone if it is a legit seller, but this to me is suspect

At first glance it didn't appear right to me, like I didn't recognize it. I started thinking maybe I just don't recall that version as much or maybe I never saw that version. I can't help, but think it should be this:

Now I definitely remember this version and that person said the red tray cracked, which could be true. I just find it suspect and was wondering if someone can confirm anything. I am just confused about all the versions. Thanks.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
Not saying anything about Rayvo, just saying that version he had I do recognize. The other is messing with my mind, so I came here to double check. I honestly want to say I don't think I ever seen the top version.

May 19, 2013
The original did not have a barcode on the back only the represses do.

I have the original with no barcode.

I spoke to Rayvo on ebay and he has 4 GUN cds with barcode and didnt even know about the original without barcode.

Original is alot harder to find and worth more as well

May 1, 2002
I don't know who this person is and even tho they have positive feedback, it is only so much. Nothing against anyone if it is a legit seller, but this to me is suspect

At first glance it didn't appear right to me, like I didn't recognize it. I started thinking maybe I just don't recall that version as much or maybe I never saw that version. I can't help, but think it should be this:

Now I definitely remember this version and that person said the red tray cracked, which could be true. I just find it suspect and was wondering if someone can confirm anything. I am just confused about all the versions. Thanks.
5tar_deals_exchange is my new ebay account. that was my auction Rub. you know i only sell legit stuff.

Props: BO$$ and BO$$
May 1, 2002
Rayvo is legit and I know he doesn't sell bootlegs. I only know (2) GUN XIV Till Eternity presses that I know of.

1. The one I just sold no UPC barcode
2. There's also another one with the UPC barcode which I think killahoe666 has.

The one that Rayvo has I've never seen before, but who knows if this was also another release.

Any GUN - XIV Till Eternity with a black star is a bootleg

Last edited:
May 1, 2002

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
5tar_deals_exchange is my new ebay account. that was my auction Rub. you know i only sell legit stuff.
Kool, it got cleared up. It was just messing with my mind, cuzz I couldn't remember everything.

Rayvo is legit and I know he doesn't sell bootlegs. I only know (2) GUN XIV Till Eternity presses that I know of.

1. The one I just sold no UPC barcode
2. There's also another one with the UPC barcode which I think killahoe666 has.

The one that Rayvo has I've never seen before, but who knows if this was also another release.

Any GUN - XIV Till Eternity with a black star is a bootleg
This was sold and not 100% sure if it was purchased by ruffsta but the feedback score looks identical.

G U N XIV Till Eternity Norte Cali Rap SEALED 1998 RARE FBI Banned | eBay

If it was ruffsta, she later resold it.

Norteno Rap Gun Generations of United Nortenos G Funk Darkroom Familia Lowdown | eBay

mr.numbaz just sold this not so long ago. bootleg for sure

G U N ‎1998 XIV Till Eternity Blackstar Reissue Generations of United Nortenos 657069264029 | eBay
I spoke with mr.numbaz thru ebay messages and he provided pic's and info, but nothing actually proved it was an official release and I wonder if he is also member here. I know back n the day someone said they purchased a black star version from someone online and it was someone who owned a store. Couldn't help but think it was a "Danny Boy" type move n you know what I'm talking about. Can't remember the name of the store he owned, but I don't think he was the only 1 doing that type of stuff. I'm also suspicious of the black N version of Cuete, but sounds like that 1 was sold in more than 1 store.

May 1, 2002
danny boy used to sell his stuff at hit factory and had a small stand back in the days at the flea market. time warp used to carry some of his merchandise. although danny boy merch were 80% legit because he knew a lot of cats in the music industry. the other 20% were either bootlegs that artists told him to sell as consignments or maybe he did sell bootlegs. at hit factory it was hit or miss. sometimes you come up on some gems and some a lost. i remember i bought a young cellski - mr predicter sealed from them. opened it up and it was a bootleg CDR. tried to return it but if you remember there was a no return policy. good times though, i remember he had some nice instore signings from a lot of bay area rappers at the time. local and big time. man, those were the days.

May 1, 2002
mr. numbaz is a reputable seller. been in the game for awhile. he does sell legit items for sure, however there are some merch that i scratch my head sometimes. there's a thread here started by a siccness member questioning some of mr. numbaz items that are selling for quite some dough. i know that a siccness member here makes them out of passion and doesn't profit from them. However, how mr. numbaz gets a hold of them is a big question mark.

Last edited:

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
danny boy used to sell his stuff at hit factory and had a small stand back in the days at the flea market. time warp used to carry some of his merchandise. although danny boy merch were 80% legit because he knew a lot of cats in the music industry. the other 20% were either bootlegs that artists told him to sell as consignments or maybe he did sell bootlegs. at hit factory it was hit or miss. sometimes you come up on some gems and some a lost. i remember i bought a young cellski - mr predicter sealed from them. opened it up and it was a bootleg CDR. tried to return it but if you remember there was a no return policy. good times though, i remember he had some nice instore signings from a lot of bay area rappers at the time. local and big time. man, those were the days.
Ha, I still got the same Cellski! Not even funny how we got burned tho.. I brought that up to someone who helped out there and he pointed out things on how to tell if it was burned, but it was sealed, quality print and a blank back side of the insert doesn't necessarily mean it's a burnt CD. I could see some of those being legit maybe and just maybe, but some stuff they did was unprofessional. I think they knew I got mad, but they hooked me up too and it's in the past. R.I.P. to Hit Factory, haha.
mr. numbaz is a reputable seller. been in the game for awhile. he does sell legit items for sure, however there are some merch that i scratch my head sometimes. there's a thread here started by a siccness member questioning some of mr. numbaz items that are selling for quite some dough. i know that a siccness member here makes them out of passion and doesn't profit from them. However, how mr. numbaz gets a hold of them is a big question mark.
I would think they're both out for dough, even tho maybe numbaz is out to make more of a profit. I don't make that an issue and what actually bothers me more is how only 1 will catch flack on this. Due to the fact I am almost certain I will get told something if I start doing some of the same, but yet someone else will get a pass. Anyway, what's good with you stranger? Maybe hit me in pm or something, but I'm guessing you ain't as social as you used to be and probably just focused on family life. Stay up

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2007
Ha, I still got the same Cellski! Not even funny how we got burned tho.. I brought that up to someone who helped out there and he pointed out things on how to tell if it was burned, but it was sealed, quality print and a blank back side of the insert doesn't necessarily mean it's a burnt CD. I could see some of those being legit maybe and just maybe, but some stuff they did was unprofessional. I think they knew I got mad, but they hooked me up too and it's in the past. R.I.P. to Hit Factory, haha.

I would think they're both out for dough, even tho maybe numbaz is out to make more of a profit. I don't make that an issue and what actually bothers me more is how only 1 will catch flack on this. Due to the fact I am almost certain I will get told something if I start doing some of the same, but yet someone else will get a pass. Anyway, what's good with you stranger? Maybe hit me in pm or something, but I'm guessing you ain't as social as you used to be and probably just focused on family life. Stay up
numbaz got the conversions from a trade we made, I made no money..i got stuff for my collection. I put a conversion logo on them so people would know they are not real releases..as for the few I have sold, I may have made a couple of dollars off of them (if that) paper, ink, jewel cases, not to mention time, add up. I started making these for my personal collection, stuff I own on records & tapes because I prefer CDs, when I showed them off people hit me up wanting to buy them..i have never tried to pass them off as OGs, I have always stated that they are fan made conversions...I have caught flack for making these

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
numbaz got the conversions from a trade we made, I made no money..i got stuff for my collection. I put a conversion logo on them so people would know they are not real releases..as for the few I have sold, I may have made a couple of dollars off of them (if that) paper, ink, jewel cases, not to mention time, add up. I started making these for my personal collection, stuff I own on records & tapes because I prefer CDs, when I showed them off people hit me up wanting to buy them..i have never tried to pass them off as OGs, I have always stated that they are fan made conversions...I have caught flack for making these
OK, I just feel like some people do get favoritism. However, thank you for your story. You do seem like a pretty honest seller and I have no problem with what you're doing.

Aug 16, 2007
OK, I just feel like some people do get favoritism. However, thank you for your story. You do seem like a pretty honest seller and I have no problem with what you're doing.
i hear you about the favoritism stuff, all i was trying to do was give people a chance to have the music without having to spend 100's of dollars on tapes & records, i will admit that the conversions have been abused with people trying to sell them for a shit load of money which is a shame & makes me look bad since i made them

Props: BO$$ and BO$$
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
i hear you about the favoritism stuff, all i was trying to do was give people a chance to have the music without having to spend 100's of dollars on tapes & records, i will admit that the conversions have been abused with people trying to sell them for a shit load of money which is a shame & makes me look bad since i made them
I buy those conversions from you for that very reason.