Portrait Studio Site

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2007
Portrait Studio
Client: Personal
Applications: Photoshop CS3
Comments: So I'm about to send in my resume to this portrait studio near by, and I thought it would be nice to include a web site design for a portrait studio (since the position available is web designer). I think it came out pretty well for 3 hours of work. Spent most of that time deciding what colors I wanted to go with.
I finally came down to blue being the main color scheme, but when visiting the ' Guides ' section the blue will change to green, and when visiting the ' Programs & Specials ' section the blue will change to orange.
The 4 photos in the middle of the layout represent a photo marque that would slide showing some of the studios work. Also, each page on the site would feature a different piece of work, as well as each portrait section showing photos that fit that category.

Mar 17, 2007
i was thinkin about it...i dont know alot of flash, so it might take some time to do, but its definitely something i wanna look at trying to do

Apr 4, 2004
bgngraphics.com
what I don't like about the navigation is the tracking/kerning I fell the letters are to close together

other then that you got yourself a cool little layout

I'd suggest losing the tittie shot if you plan on using this a portfolio peace

Oct 21, 2006
Damn that's sick. That's really a great idea to take initiative and design a website before submitting an application. 3 hours is quick too.

You can do the navigation with Javascript. Just do UL lists and code the (X)HTML as if the user had no Javascript. Then put a Javascript code that will let the lists expand.

Mar 17, 2007
City Situation said:
Damn that's sick. That's really a great idea to take initiative and design a website before submitting an application. 3 hours is quick too.

You can do the navigation with Javascript. Just do UL lists and code the (X)HTML as if the user had no Javascript. Then put a Javascript code that will let the lists expand.
might have to try that...thanks for the input

BGN79 said:
I'd suggest losing the tittie shot if you plan on using this a portfolio peace
dude, i didnt even notice that...just thought she was covering everything up...lol...thanks for pointing that out to me!
ill maybe edit some of the kerning on it...im kinda seeing a few things i dont like about it now that its been 24hrs since i designed it

UNC

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2004
I really like this layout E. Clean and professional looking. Colours work well also but just the navigation doesnt seem too convincing...maybe its the text?

Good work tho