Portland, Oregon PICTURES!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 10, 2005
Whats up everyone sorry it took so long to get these up.. They are nothing profesional just with my digital camera but I figured all you guys would want to see em'.. I only took pictures of Tech, Krizz and Kutt because I didnt like ANY of the other groups there.. Enjoy..

Oct 5, 2004
sobman said:
i like everyones always white
thats jus the dumbshits in the pit.... nobody ever takes pictures of places other than that area tho... come to a northwest show its mostly halfed up with the blacks n whites... jus the black folks dont like to pushed around an wanna have fun an not hafta beat somebodies ass over some dumb shit so they stay laxed elsewhere. thats what i do now.. i used to be one them lil assholes fuckin around in the front.. i aint got in a fight at a tech show 3 times in a row.. thats a fuckin record for me, trav was givin me shit about how much blood he thinks i've lost since i been kickin it with strange it was pretty funny.. but yea i dont do that dumb shit no more mainly kick it in the bar an make fun of jose tellin people over an over again that "there all tech n9ne shirts"

Nov 7, 2006
i fuckin hate ppl who do that moshpit thing but i still get my ass up front. im a pretty big dude and i get up there every single time i go to a show tech or not

Oct 5, 2004
yea i dont really care about the show no more.. i jus go to them to kick it an have fun, why get all sweaty an fuckin dehydrated jus to watch somebody spit? shit aint worth it to me no more

and it aint like you cant see the show just as good if not better in some other areas of venues.... the spot i had in the bar at neumo's was fuckin mint for watchin the show...

Aug 15, 2006
oC triple Oc said:
what does SAV mean_
it means savage... like saying; "youre such a fuckin sav!" for doin something crazy, spontaneous or "gangsta". its a bay area thangggg... hahaha. go ahead and steal it. lol. j/p

Jul 11, 2005
Thats what it said on his forehead...haha, I didn't even notice, thats fucking tight...I was pretty fuckin twisted by that point already (Really tho...I can't see for shit and need some new fuckin lenses...thick in the crowd all dehydrated...haha). Great fuckin post tho mayn...I was at the show and didn't take pics for shit...like fuck it, I just had my camera phone...so ya kno.

"Its All Savvy."