PORTLAND CHALLENGE BENEFIT SHOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2003
www.jritz.havdreamz.com
This is a benefit show involved with the Portland Challenge. For those who dont know the Portland Challenge involves swimming acorss the willamette and a butt load of other stuff. The main thing is that all the money raised is for an orphanage in Tanzania, Africa. Here is a link to learn more http://www.portlandchallenge.com/ This should be a "RITZY" good time. The festivities start at 12 noon, and go all night. There is going to be a block party in that alley behind Berbati's followed by a hip hop show inside. Hope to see you there.
KEEP IT RITZY TILL THEN!

Berbati's Pan Sun August 21st 8pm Portland Challenge Benefit for the Peace and Love Orphanage
Brokaw
Village Elliot
Ramsey Family
Concept Trinity
& J-RITZ
with hopes of the LifeSavas headlining, & many more
Admission is going to be like 5 bucks

Jun 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
J-RITZ whats cracking man just wanted to let you know how the comp was coming along and yo I've just started promotions with fliers and a banner I'm trying to post on siccness.net. You're name is on both. Good luck with the benefit show hope I can make it!!!!!!! Holla with some info so I can send you fliers as soon as they come in.