Population Reduction 2012

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2005
Haha, we're all going to die by over-fluorination and aspartame poisoning. I like how the report started out by saying that 90% of the worlds population is going to die out by 2012, then the next three quarters was based around two potentially unhealthy compounds (fluoride and apartame).

The amount of toxins the average US citizen wilfully consumes far outweights the negative effects of these two compounds alone. Levels of fluorine in drinking water are far below those required to produce statistically significant deleterious effects, and if a person was so strongly against the consumption of aspartame, then just stick to good ol' sugar and get off you're arse to lose the weight (funny when I was in the US, the biggest consumers of diet soda's were the fattest, kinda ironic imo).

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
most diabetics don't have the choice of having real sugar. thats the reason you see fat fucks ordering a diet soda with their 30,000 cheeseburgers. they can't drink real soda. im sure if they could they would be downin a fat cup of pepsi too.
if you notice they change the population reduction from 90% to 80% to 70%. they don't really kno. im sure it wont be the water that kills us all anyways. i just thought this was an interesting video.