Pomona City Rydaz has hooked up wit Suave:Kokane, Ha-Ha, Pimpin Young and Weisel Loc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
This group coming out of "POMONA,CA" prodeje' of Kokane a.k.a. Mr. Kane will take the Westcoast by storm, Pimpin Young, Ha-Ha, Kokane and Wiesel Loc is thug out. The music is called "Thug Music", Gangsta shit wit alittle blue rag feeling. They're working on a album wit Suave's Comp "Northern Cali 2 Southern Cali" Tha BloccMovement.
Spice1 and Goldie Loc has put there love on the spread as well, but this isn't a ordinary group, these are seasoned factors. You will see more about "POMONA CITY RYDAZ" posted, and soundbites off the album.

Thugged Out Music: Part1

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
Naw dog I wouldn't disrepect you like that...Or your mom homie, basically what I was saying is I know the spot and that's where the hustlers work near, but I do know the spot she's at cuz my aunt work there for awhile helping the hoes get on there feet. Naw homie that'll be way-out if somebody came at me like that about the stroll...lol...lol...lol LMAO yeah dig!!!!!