PoltArt Gallery ~ www.PoltArt.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2007
www.poltart.com
Well I thought I would just create one thread for all my art rather then spamming the forums with thousands of them. Here is a project I just finished. It was a personal project, I wanted to show death (Grim Reaper) at a differant angle. Most times you see him standing with his Sickle, I wanted to show him collecting souls from the funeral home. Yes those red and blue things are souls. So here is the new Ill-ustration from Poltart.

Apr 13, 2007
www.poltart.com
First off, I don't care what you think is better so don't comment saying Vista is better and that I am wrong. If you think vista is better then thats nice! But I really can give a rats ass about your opinions. . .

Now, OS X is rated top operating system right now, and that has been proven, and I actually am getting my new macbook pro on Tuesday.

As far as this concept goes, I wanted to do something comical of OS X dissing Vista, and I don't like to copy the ever so popular concept of Calvin pissing on things, so I decided to make Apple OS X shit on vista.

It was just a fun little project, did it in about 20 minutes. Now I will go get some sleep!

Apr 13, 2007
www.poltart.com
I haven't posted in quite some time so I guess I will post some of my latest work of 08. I was fortunate enough to even work with Prozak and Bloodshot, both are real great guys! :D

And last but not least is an acrylic painted vinyl toy.