Poll: Is This a Boy or Girl?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Is This A Boy or Girl?

• Total voters

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
In our society you can be whatever you want to be apparently(if you have money)...

I remember watching a Law & Order SVU episode where this guy got a sex change became a girl...was about to get caught up then killed the friend who was going to tell her/his boyfriend...in the end he/she ended up being sent to prison(male prison)...he/she was screaming "dont send me there...do you know what they will do to me?"....the very next scene, it showed he/she being rolled through the hospital for being gang rapped the first day in prison...s--t was crazy, but it made sense..he looked just like a broad and was sent to a male prison...if niggas are willing to rape other straight men, I cant imagine what they would do to born males who get a sex change and want to be females...you're probably better off dead...foul s--t....

s--t just popped into my head..lol

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
In our society you can be whatever you want to be apparently(if you have money)...

I remember watching a Law & Order SVU episode where this guy got a sex change became a girl...was about to get caught up then killed the friend who was going to tell her/his boyfriend...in the end he/she ended up being sent to prison(male prison)...he/she was screaming "dont send me there...do you know what they will do to me?"....the very next scene, it showed he/she being rolled through the hospital for being gang rapped the first day in prison...s--t was crazy, but it made sense..he looked just like a broad and was sent to a male prison...if niggas are willing to rape other straight men, I cant imagine what they would do to born males who get a sex change and want to be females...you're probably better off dead...foul s--t....

s--t just popped into my head..lol

ive seen that episode, they were having trouble deciding which prison to send "it" too

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Yeah, it was all bad..what do you think?
its tough b/c the very line that transgendered people fight to break came back to bite that person in the ass. Where do u decide that "ok, now hes a woman" or "no hes still a man"? after theyve had their surgery and taken so many pills?

I think realistically, like in the show, if the person has had surgery, and is taking hormone pills to become a woman, put them in the women's prison. I dont think theyre gonna go around raping women. I think theyre worse off in the men's prison and more damage is inflicted on everyone from being in the men's prison. Then again, how many rights do u get for being a murderer. On top of it, i think its up to the state to determine to recognize this person as a woman and no longer as a man. Like i said though, this dude/woman didnt make it easy for himself/herself or anyone else.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
its tough b/c the very line that transgendered people fight to break came back to bite that person in the ass. Where do u decide that "ok, now hes a woman" or "no hes still a man"? after theyve had their surgery and taken so many pills?

I think realistically, like in the show, if the person has had surgery, and is taking hormone pills to become a woman, put them in the women's prison. I dont think theyre gonna go around raping women. I think theyre worse off in the men's prison and more damage is inflicted on everyone from being in the men's prison. Then again, how many rights do u get for being a murderer. On top of it, i think its up to the state to determine to recognize this person as a woman and no longer as a man. Like i said though, this dude/woman didnt make it easy for himself/herself or anyone else.
I agree...good response..