Poll:How many of You Were once Believers in a Higher Diety, but no longer Are?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Well?

• Total voters
Mar 4, 2007
i was mostly afraid of my momma if thats a higher power for ya...

but i've always been a proud athiest, and then lately i became agnostic...now, i'm just spiritual, karma and a good heart is what drives me, no heaven or hell waiting for me.

Mar 12, 2005
For those that were once Theist and no apostates(in the gentlest form of the word meaning fell away) what made you fell away. I'm just interested in knowing why you fell away or went away.

Apr 25, 2002
Never a believer, but at one time prior to being an atheist was actively searching for a religion to follow. Was exposed to a number of faiths and religions by friends and family, but never ended up becoming a follower of any.

Was closest to becoming a Unitarian or a Buddhist.

Jan 30, 2007
i was grown into a catholic by my parents, but then once religion tore my country apart, and mave me and my family move out of it, i started opening my eyes and nearly wonna punch any person who preaches to me about religion and how great it is

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
It's funni 2 me that most of my friends who are Catholic seem to have lost interest in their faith and became athiest or agnostic, but the people who I know that are Protestant, as I am, Muslim, Rasta, etc. seem to have stuck with their beliefs.