Police Brutality..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Another case of police brutality, this time in Inglewood. The cops slam this fool face first into the trunk of the cop car, sock him in the face and then choke him. He was handcuffed the whole time and only 16, but the best part is..

THEY GOT IT ON TAPE! Life must be hell for a pig that get's locked up. I can only hope..

Vamps
IX.

May 8, 2002
but was it for nothing or were they provoced. also just cause dude was 16 doesnt mean he was innocent. i mean those youngsters in junior high that went on a killing rampage a while back were how old????????

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Well he got arrested for asaulting a peace officer, but none of that was on the tape that they showed on the news and when the police were slamming him into the car, he wasn't doing a damn thing..

And I'm just saying, 5 cops VS. a 16 year old handcuffed guy??

Vamps
IX.

2g4u

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
fuck them!
i remember not long ago , on the news they're was a tape with a cop doni violence to a pregnant woman

just last friday here in france again

another "punk in a blue suit" who has shot to death in the neck a guy who didn't do anything , leave the court free , this bastard ain't even gone one day in jail!!!

and it's the same everytime a cop has a murder case , they never go to prison whereas hiomies go to jail for bullshits

Apr 25, 2002
MAN FUCK A PIG!! COPS ARE FUCKIN SHADY....THEY THINK THEY ABOVE THE LAW

@Mcleanhatch THAT WAS THE STUPIDEST COMMENT IVE EVER SEEN!! NO DISRESPECT BUT DUMBAZZ COMMENTS LIKE THAT PISS ME OFF

May 11, 2002
I seen this on the news this morning. That cop sucker punched the hand-cuffed dude and slamed him on the hood of the squad car. They were interviewing the guy who taped it and he said it was fucked up the way they did that 16 year old guy.

All I have to say is that it's fucked up. I don't care what law you break, you have rights and the police should not treat you that way. Cops break the law everyday. The police are a gang and they get away with shit all the time, I am glad that they have that shit on tape. That cop should be fired.

Apr 25, 2002
i seen this lady get socked in the face like a man while she was on the floor sitting on her ass.i don't know whut happened to the police officer cause i only seen the preview on the news.

her head flew back and she fell on the floor.

May 1, 2002
www.wckillaz.com
I saw the tape, and honestly, I'll bet this crap happens at least half the time, this is just the only time they got it on tape. It didn't seem much worse than what I've seen personally at bars and stuff, but it's gonna be a big deal since they're showin' it on the news. Dude's gonna lose his liscense for sure, but he'll never see jail time.

May 4, 2002
I bet the P.O. will be back on patrol tommorow morning. LAPD dont give a fuck about it. Thats what they teach.

If the kid assaulted the cop , then he should get socked up in return. BUT NOT AFTER YOU HANDCUFF HIM AND BEND HIM OVER ON THE CAR.

16 year old kid .......... he looked no bigger than 140 pounds.

COWARDS.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
THE THING IS THOUGH ITS NOT JUST THE RASCIST COPS THAT FUCK WITH YOU FOR NO REASON THAT YOU GOT TO WORRY ABOUT BUT SOME TIMES YOU GET THESE COCO NUT COPS WHO ARE BLACK OR LATIN AND THERE EVEN WORSE...THEY THINK THEY GOT TO PROVE SOMETHING..FUCK THE PIGS

May 1, 2002
www.wckillaz.com
I don't think it'll come to a riot. They'll probably suspend the 1 guy that socked him, the rest won't see a slap on the wrist, and the 1 guy will never go to jail. Rodney King was a different time, peeps were jsut LOOKIN' to blow up over somethin' back then. L.A. done calmed down (I could be wrong, though).

Jun 24, 2002
fuck the police!!

"but take off the gun so you can see wassup/we go at it punk and imma fuck you up!!!"
-mc ren

one of my favourite lines ever!!

Apr 25, 2002
Shit if I was a cop Id be quick to use my power too. Im not gettin killed cause some criminal wants to get out of a speeding ticket or warrant. People seem to forget cops are a target, they rish their lives every day.

But that video is fucked up, because they hit the kid when he was cuffed. I hope that punk ass pig goes to jail.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
They are targets because they put themselves in that position. I can't feel sorry for 'em..

Plus if you've ever been in any kind of riot situation where riot cops are present, you don't feel too bad for them. They don't give two shits about you or anyone else other then what they're paid to protect..

Vamps
IX.