Police beat man to death

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
they didnt really beat him to death, he died cuz he was so fat, and had heart problems and was on cocain.

D

Deadly Game

I was about to start a thread about this too......

they say that he was only bruised below the waist and the whole time they were yellin for him to stop struggling and put his hands behind his bacc.....plus they say he was off some sherm and coke and pcp.....it did look like they was beatin on him kinda much but he was a big dude and it didnt seem to do much to him...he died of stress to his heart which was already enlarged so he was at risk...the drugs and the all the excitement caused that not the actual blows.....

If it was a racist action it will be hard to prove....them cops aint dumb they did shit by the book pretty much.....he attempted to fight them and thas what happens....you endanger an officer you should know what might happen....

his family says he was a nice dude but all the drugs he was on could make him act stupid yall remember Lurch when he smoked that shit.......

Apr 25, 2002
^Good call man... I agree. At first when I saw the clip I thought...Ah fuck , these goddamn cops nowadays. But after more facts came to light, I realized that shady shit happens like this time and again.

D

Deadly Game

Yup....i was jumped by about 6-8 cops just cuz i was "struggling"....lol....all i did was try ta adjust my arm a lil cuz the cuffs was hurtin me....next thing i know the officer starts yellin "hes resisting arrest!!!!" and the lil fuccer tried ta choke hold me....i had about 5 inches and at least 75 lbs or more on dude so i head butted him and got him off me but then they all was on me hella quicc....they didnt beat me wit the nightsticcs but a few of em snucc in blows to my head and one of em kicced me when they got me on the gound and hogtied me....my mom saw the whole thing and she thinks it was a lil uneccesarry but thier justification was "hes a big guy and if we didnt do what we did he might of hurt one of us...."

Feb 8, 2003
Man I'm from here. That shit was fucked up my step father was cool with Skip. But we don't believe he was doing PCP.There is going to be another Autopsy performed now they shipped his body to Indiana for it.
They killed atleast 5 people in the last 5 years for no legitimate reason except they thought the individual was reaching for a weapon. The had alot to do with his death the man couldn't breathe because like atleast 8 cops were hovering ovwer his body like pitbulls fighting over meat.

If yall ever come hear don't even argue with the police here because they will manhandle you then call back up and ruff you up again.

Duece Out!