Poison The Well

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2004
www.SCARLING.com
This band kicks ass in all aspects. they are responsible for making one of the most intense gorgeous albulms ever. some would go as far as to say that their "Opposite Of December" CD is the best hardcore albulm ever made. Their other albulms also all kick ass. I've seen these guys live & they are even better live then on CD. (wich after hearing them on CD is hard to believe) they hail from Florida. they're very inspirational. I suggest everyone atleast take time to download the songs I've uploaded. When you listen PLEASE listen to the full tracks. their songs change up quite a bit. the chorus/verse/chorus thing doesn't exist in this genre of music.

01.12/23/93
02.A Wish For Wings That Work
03.An Artist Rendering of Me
04.Slice Paper Wrists
05.Nerdy (Love)
06.To Mandate Heaven
07.Not Within Arms Length (Friendship)
08.Mid Air Love Messages
09.My Mirror No Longer Reflects

If you enjoy the music PLEASE go out & buy atleast one of their awsome albulms.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
slice paper wrists is a great song...however, i can only listen to that album every now and then, its just a little too much for my style of music. they are still a great band, and i saw them play with rufio and strung out for like 8 bucks...they were the best band live.