point me in the right direction..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
-TiM C- said:
for YV audio.
Tim C....go to the Greedy BD Ent. page on mp3.com. U will find a song called 'Operation Getback'....thats a track I did with my folks Half Sane and Red Head Steve. The second verse is me....."keepin enemies on the run like Richard Kimble"

Apr 25, 2002
Notes said:
You will also get a chance to hear YV along with Crytical and Dividenz over some D-Sane production on the track called "Honest Critisism" off the Dividenz album. coming soon.
Fa sho. Dont miss out on this one yall....this album is back to back heaters and is the beginning of a new lineup of NW slumpage. Keep your eyes peeled!

G

Gangsta_Larry

Why is that? Livio has more talent than 95% of these other NW artists puttin out LPs.

Apr 25, 2002
Actually, I think Livio does got some skills....its just that he was hyped up by his label with this bullshit image to follow the gay trend of mainstream rap. If he would stick to straight emcee'ing, he would be tight. Yall will be surprised when u hear the track he did with Byrdie. I thought Byrdie was just gonna embarrass him....but that didnt happen.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
YoungVicious said:
Actually, I think Livio does got some skills....its just that he was hyped up by his label with this bullshit image to follow the gay trend of mainstream rap. If he would stick to straight emcee'ing, he would be tight. Yall will be surprised when u hear the track he did with Byrdie. I thought Byrdie was just gonna embarrass him....but that didnt happen.
we already heard it, d-sane posted it awhile back lol. its tight. i had never heard livio's shit before, but he came off pretty clean on that cut