POCOS PERO LOCOS 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
ALOT OF FOOLS WAS HATING SAYING HOW THE SHOW WASNT GONNA LAST A YEAR OUT HERE...NOT ONLY DID THE SHOW PROVE THE CRITICS WRONG,BUT ITS GETTING EVEN BIGGER WITH THE SHOW BIENG AIRED LIVE ALL THE WAY TO TEXAS.ITS THE HIGHEST RATED RADIO SHOW PERIOD ON SUNDAY.PROVING THAT THE CHICANO RAP SCENE IS HERE TO STAY..ONE LOVE TO KHOOL AID AND CUERVO FOR BELIEVING IN THE SCENE AND GIVING ALL THE YOUNGTERS A CHANCE...

1. [/list=1]

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
Yeah a lot of rappers owe their success to the exposure created from that show..
AINT THAT THE TRUTH...POCOS PERO LOCOS IS A RADIO SHOW ON POWER106 THAT PLAYS NOTHING BUT CHICANO RAP ...RAP FROM L.A.,SAN DIEGO,CHICAGO,TEXAS BASICALLY ALL OVER..IM NOT CLAIMING EVERYTHING THATS PLAYED ON THIER IS TIGHT BUT THE SHOW LETS THE AUDIENCE DECIDE BECAUSE ITS A REQUEST SHOW..THE SHOW HAS FOOLS CALLING IN AND DOING SHOUT OUTS TO THIER HOODS THIER HOMIES,COLLECT CALLS FROM THE L.A. COUNTY JAIL..REQUESTS FROM TEXAS, SD AND ALL OVER...ITS FROM 8:00 to 10:00PM SUNDAY NIGHTS

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
i was wondering if O.G SPANISH FLY is the same cat who did the song 18 WITH THE BULLET...

@PEEPZ- WOULD THE SHOW EVER AIR-PLAYED A NORTENO SONG??

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
highly

caffeine said:
i was wondering if O.G SPANISH FLY is the same cat who did the song 18 WITH THE BULLET...

@PEEPZ- WOULD THE SHOW EVER AIR-PLAYED A NORTENO SONG??

doubt that, as you can see from the places named, not one is a northern cali city...well they might play latino velvet or some shit but who knows, i don't live in cali...

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
back to my question about OG SPANISH FLY is it the same cat that did the joint 18WITH THE BULLET..

Sep 12, 2002
soy 18 wit a bullet

the song soy 18 with a bullet is from spanish fly(harbor area). og spanish fly is a different artist(from san diego)

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^
right on playboy, whatever happend to spanish fly (harbor area) ?? i have not heard from him since years.. as for og spanish fly (san diego) i guess his the cat from the group Low Profile Gangsters..

soy 18 with the bullet, has to be one of the fattest brown joint till this day..

Sep 12, 2002
spanish fly

i think their comin out with a new album - a say something on familia recrods.com and og spainsh is not low profile gangsters anymore. he has new album- higher than hghland on pr records

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
o.g. spanish fly and spanish fly are diffrent...as far as nortes bieng played out here...no...the only ones that i hear get played is baby beesh,jay tee,funky aztecs,don cisco and mr.kee like once when he was on the radio show promoting his album..

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
the show is coo...but i cannot stand khoolaid or johnny cuervo...the know very little about the music...khoolaid was talkin out of her ass once about how shes always supported knightowl...shes like "ive supported u since u came out in 94" or something like that...hes like "ive been out since 92"....she mustve felt stupid...i felt stupid for her...and i hate when the dumb ass cholas call up with dedications...that shit has always pissed me off...pero felicidades a la raza....y muchos años mas....

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
i hear you...the first year it was on the air it sucked,they played the same songs every week...i must of heard lil blackys "lowrider girl" a hundred times and lil robs "no soy de ti" 200 times..but now their way more informed playing shit i aint even heard of...its gotten way better...i have love for khoolaid cause she's a true as bitch she aint faking the funk...she went on fox11news when they did that special on the rise of chicano rap and the bad influence it gave kids with artists like mr. happs and other rappers with gang affiliation..she defended the show and all the rappers,she never bowed down..

May 6, 2002
Anyone got a contact for their show? I'd like to try and get one of my songs on their show. Our music could be compared more to Mr. Kee and Jay Tee than to Lil Rob's or Knightowls. Check us out at www.mp3.com/stonedkings

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
WiCkEd said:
i hear you...the first year it was on the air it sucked,they played the same songs every week...i must of heard lil blackys "lowrider girl" a hundred times and lil robs "no soy de ti" 200 times..but now their way more informed playing shit i aint even heard of...its gotten way better...i have love for khoolaid cause she's a true as bitch she aint faking the funk...she went on fox11news when they did that special on the rise of chicano rap and the bad influence it gave kids with artists like mr. happs and other rappers with gang affiliation..she defended the show and all the rappers,she never bowed down..
yea i remember hearing lowrider girl all the time...that song annoyed the hell out of me....but i gotta give it to em...they blew up mr shadow...hes big now...also i agree with u on the khoolaid shit...shes down to defend raza...but shes annoying...