Poast Recent Pix Of Yourself, Skeezbags.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 15, 2009
id give Bile the good old sausage as seen a few pages back. Im in Michigan too. Imagine that. Erika still needs some silicone....bad
That's pretty cool that you live in Michigan AND like GG. Where about in Michigan? And, mine are real, thank you very much. =)

you call that a sausage ? it's barely a twinkie
It's not the size, it's how you use it. Besides, I don't like huge dicks. I like my vagina to stay in place, thank you.

Nov 17, 2005
That's pretty cool that you live in Michigan AND like GG. Where about in Michigan? And, mine are real, thank you very much. =)

It's not the size, it's how you use it. Besides, I don't like huge dicks. I like my vagina to stay in place, thank you.
pretty much by Benton Harbor in a city called Niles. its on the border of indiana and michigan. GG is the man. RIP

Oct 15, 2009
Nah, no silicone for me, thanks. I'd rather stay au natural. :)
I like your natural boobies, though. Leave them, I like them. ;)
Oh, btw, you're coming over the weekend after halloween. I'll kidnap you if I have to.

pretty much by Benton Harbor in a city called Niles. its on the border of indiana and michigan. GG is the man. RIP
That's a ways from me. About a 3 1/2 trip.
It took Kiltcha from 3SE about 5 hours to get to me from Anderson, Indiana.
I live in Shelby Twp. Haha.

Here was me last night, drunk as ever.
You're sexy as FUCK.