Poast Recent Pix Of Yourself, Skeezbags.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 26, 2009
oh yeah... juggafiggafuggaloNazi ... i got tonsa rave pants i'd gladly sell you for the rest of what pride you may not have left... clowns aren't crunk OR gothic... just homosexual and childish... with lack of talent they attempt to make up in sappy slapstick... it's really old by now... i hope the zombie-pocalypse pertains to guys in makeup first... get rid of the emo fags and the faygo queers all at once... turn em into target practice... hmm...

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
garth don't have a lisp and he made more money before necro... plus i flow better... and know how to play guitar... so sk1tz>necro...
Garth is a fictional character so he can't make more money than anyone. Also Necro plays guitar and I doubt you "flow" better. But I agree with all the goth pants JNCO shit you said, so youre still ok.

Nov 26, 2009
i can play guitar and piano... not as good as necro with guitar... but most riffs i hear on his beats all sound alike... even the riffs from guests... i aint gonna front... i used to like necro... but his flow and lisp got annoying... like all the juggalos in cleveland that just started gettin hip to him in the past 2-3 years... and umm, garth was a fictional character played by an ACTOR who the paper before necro... hah... "i need drugs"...

Feb 13, 2010
i can play guitar and piano... not as good as necro with guitar... but most riffs i hear on his beats all sound alike... even the riffs from guests... i aint gonna front... i used to like necro... but his flow and lisp got annoying... like all the juggalos in cleveland that just started gettin hip to him in the past 2-3 years... and umm, garth was a fictional character played by an ACTOR who the paper before necro... hah... "i need drugs"...
*use to like Necro

Common mix up. Thank me later