Poast Recent Pix Of Yourself, Skeezbags.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Actually, Suckafree was 13%'s DJ, not just Menacide's.

He buys original beats for mixtapes and was hosting a radio show back in the day.

Him & I are going to be hosting our own radio show here sometime within the next couple of months. Should be a good one.

May 7, 2007
Actually, Suckafree was 13%'s DJ, not just Menacide's.

He buys original beats for mixtapes and was hosting a radio show back in the day.

Him & I are going to be hosting our own radio show here sometime within the next couple of months. Should be a good one.
nice i communicate with him on and off. he stays in fort smith where we used to do a bunch of foundation shows. was gonna grab some cashis verses from him for his mixtape thing he was doing last year. i'm sure we'll be correlating in 2010

May 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
nice i communicate with him on and off. he stays in fort smith where we used to do a bunch of foundation shows. was gonna grab some cashis verses from him for his mixtape thing he was doing last year. i'm sure we'll be correlating in 2010
Your point?

I think that's really code for "I EAT MCDONALD'S BREAKFAST EGGS." Gross. :ermm:

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
dennis looks like an old dude who still knows how to have a good time, i hope im like that when im old (if i make it) and not a grumpy piece of shit