PM ME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 24, 2004
After a brief stint in the Valley covering news out in Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin and San Ramon yours truly is back in the Stack working for the daily paper out here.

With that said, I'm always looking for features to do on artists, producer, etc. Everyone has a story to tell...some are just more compelling than others.

Nonetheless I'm looking to hook up with some artists in our coverage area:

Hayward, San Lorenzo, San Leandro and Castro Valley.

I've been away from the Bay scene for a minute so I'm not up on whose hot and new but off top I know of Scweez and Savage Life are from Hayward.

If you guys know of any studios around that area that are growing in clientele, get at me. I'm looking for anything.

Dance groups. Anything. Whatever the streets feel get at me. I want to get the voice of the streets on here I feel they aren't enough positive stories out there in the news when it comes to people from the streets. Trends. I'm open to all ideas.

It's a two-way street though don't get it twisted. There needs to be some sort of news hook in exchange for the promo you'll receive by getting your name out there.

PM me contact info, phone and e-mail.

I'm legit. Golden Mean camp can vouch for me in PK and Frank for an article I did on Jacka back in the day.

Appreciate the time folks.

-K

Jan 24, 2004
good lookin on those who pm'd me. i'll get at ya'll soon.

anybody else?

basically as a reader what do you guys want to see in the paper? is there certain things that's poppin out that's getting looked over?

get at me.