Plummer to Tampa Bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
MooreBlock530 said:
no you dont...have to sit out a year.......houstan is happy with CARR anyways so i dont know if they will sign him or not.....but if he does play it will be with houstan......maybe the raiders if they pay him enough
nfl network said they tryin to get rid of carr but for a good draft pick or a good QB to replace him and jake plummer is better if u ask me

Aug 9, 2006
well thats the texans.....mind ass changers lol.......they released a whole article saying they were buildig around carr......i guess texan fans got pissed off enough to the piont where texans FO had to change there mind......crazy

Nov 7, 2006
^^ lol prolly. carr wasnt all that great anyway and it didnt seem like he was improving that much to build a team around him so maybe it would work wit plummer but thats if they even want him

Mar 16, 2005
PLUMMER WOULD HAVE TO SIT OUT AND YEAR AND IT WOULN'T MATTER

He was under contract for 1 yer stil so by retiring broncos still retain his rights. He cannot retire and resign wiht any team until the broncos release him.