Please tell me if I fucking suck ass or not

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2008
Ya for sure man i appreciate it. my friends feedback i cant really take serious.they usually say anything is dope for.support lol.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I agree with J @JoshMiles 100%.

This was much better than I expected. You got potential my dude and ya homie got gas(I almost thought I was listenin to Spice 1 in his prime for a second)....and the beat was pretty cool too.

I just clicked play again and dl'd.

Feb 28, 2008
Thanks guys I appreciate it more than ya know. Hopefully I can keep steadily progressing.....I'm practicing everyday. And ya the beat is simple but I just want original beats so I been using my friends hes gettin alot better but just got locked up so theres a little speedbump lol

Squirrel gang is just kinda pokin fun at all these rap.groups that say they are gangs now

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I'd say you're better than average. A lot of cats can't do that double-time flow. What does SquirrelGang mean? lol

You almost couldn't have picked a less intimidating animal

Feb 28, 2008
Lol I know I aint tryin to be hard or anything im not, im just havin fun. It doesnt really have meaning just something funny and different.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
That's how I consider myself, I rap for me at this stage not for fame. There's ALWAYS gonna be speed bumps homie but that comes with the territory. Stick with it and don't give up.

Feb 28, 2008
Here you go my dude. http://www.hulkshare.com/l2xjdry31f5s The stuff here is not just me. It's me and my niggs. And most of it is not studio quality. Just us kickin back makin music havin fun with it.
Your stuff is pretty good man but ya like you said the quality kinda is low, I only probably dropped 800.dollars over time on my lil home studio ( not including computer) but ya you can make it sound pretty decent on a low budget if u research mixing and stuff an hour or so a day. What program you guys use?

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Your stuff is pretty good man but ya like you said the quality kinda is low, I only probably dropped 800.dollars over time on my lil home studio ( not including computer) but ya you can make it sound pretty decent on a low budget if u research mixing and stuff an hour or so a day. What program you guys use?
Thanks, good lookin out.

But yea, at the time I would use Acid(3.0 & 4.0) at my pad.