please read

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2005
i got a question about trading cdr's. what is wrong with trading cdr's if a cd is out of print or is a local release. in my opinion i think cdr trading should be allowed to a certain degree. for instance if a cd came out last week then buy it dont burn it. but if a cd has been out for years and is scarce to find, limited printed or someone is charging a arm & a leg for it them should it be allowed? artist arent losing no money on cdrs but gainig more listners for future buyers on newer releases. i'm not trying to start shit but wanted to express my opinion. will people please comment back with useful opinions. i personally dont have a burner but was just wondering what the big deal was.

Apr 25, 2002
CD-r trading/selling is only acceptable on this board if the album in question was never released on Cd or is near impossible to find. If something is hard to find, you can probably buy and original from Triple X Rated (plug, plug).

There are other boards that will allow it, but when the siccness classifieds was resurrected a few years back this was something Vamps and I agreed upon.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
LMD1510 said:
CD-r trading/selling is only acceptable on this board if the album in question was never released on Cd or is near impossible to find. If something is hard to find, you can probably buy and original from Triple X Rated (plug, plug).

There are other boards that will allow it, but when the siccness classifieds was resurrected a few years back this was something Vamps and I agreed upon.
LOL.. good one Lisa!! I didn't see that one comin, but again THANKS! :knockout:

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
ejukated_ent said:
still no funk mobb... :(

what funk mobb are you looking for?? I got all of em except for Mac T's cd. I talked with Mac T's brother, a member of D.O.A., , and he said they will be rereleasing their old releases soon so be on the lookout for that..