Please Pray For My Brother.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
My Brother (who posts on here as ridindirty_503) went to the ER last night with shortness of breath and a really high heart rate. He had been sick for about a week and the first time he went to the ER, they said he had Anomnia (sp) well he got worse over the week, and now he is in the Cardiac ICU with congestive Heart Failure, he is only 27. he is my brother and my best friend. so, please say a lil prayer for him.

thanks

shadow

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Damn....I will pray for your brother and keep you and your family in my thoughts.

best wishes for a speedy recovery and all that!!!

Nov 7, 2004
im an evangelist for a church and i will sholy pray for him to have a recovery also i will pray that this situation will touch him in a way where he will see the jesus christ is the only way for salvation please take this situation to review ur own well being and remember it can happen to anyone anytime, DEATH ROMANS 10:13- WHOSEVER SHALL CALL ON THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED.
SO I WILL CALL ON THE LORD TO SAVE HIS SOUL TONIGHT. SO WHEN HE AWAKENS HE WILL SEE WHAT HE REALLY NEEDS IN LIFE GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND HOPE THIS TOUCHES SOMEONE.