Please help me pay for my abortion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2003

Well, heres the test. I was only able to get this done for free at Planned parenthood. The abortion will cost 450 bucks. If you can donate even a dollar please pay me through paypal: [email protected]. Thank you.

Please help me pay for my abortion, even a dollar could help. I'm not ready for a child.
Pretty much some little broad on tumblr is asking for donations. The nerve of some people. Like she can't run in front of a car for free.

Mar 9, 2003
Took a day to get 450 off some simps. She probably made almost double that. Her page went from 4000 views to 15000 from the time I posted this.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
And I would say this bitch is probably a slut. Her profile lists her as a omnisexual... I didn't even know what the fuck that was so I had to look on google.

Omnisexuality has been referred to as a person who can feel attraction to all sexual orientations. Trans, gay, bi, les, pan, hetero, etcetera. Sexual orientation is not a barrier for him or her and they can explore it all. This word has also been said to mean the same thing as Pansexual.

So pretty much... omnisexual's will fuck anything.