Playstation Network screen names?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2003
need some more siccness members! Doberman where you at??

Just about EVERY time me and chiefen play together, we get #1 and #2. Sometimes I'll get #1, he'll get #2 or vice versa, about 95% of the time. The only time we'll ever lose the match is if our other teammates suck (but we'll still be the best two on the team). So, add a couple more sicc players and we'll win every time, guaranteed.

Shit! I'm stuck with Ratchet and Clank until payday. I still exercise the trigger finger on Socom:Combined Assault to keep the reflexes up. I'll be there soon.

Mar 5, 2006
^ lol won't tha cops come knockin at ur door for doen that
lol they phoned me today and said i had a late game.. i told em i didnt have no game.. and they waz like ok sorry for the inconvenience..(seemed liek the didnt care much) ill just never rent or go to that movie store again.. not a big deal...maybe they will get it back when a new game comes out but until then its not getting outa my ps3.

but yea on COD 4 i hate it when sum 1 sends u a Game Invite and it wont let u join or sum shit.. fuckin annoying just keep sending em to me... and one is bound to work.. usually im just sitting there smoking so..hit me up wit an invite.

Mar 5, 2006
I CHANGED MY NAME CUZ I was sick of cheiFeN so i changed it to:
kronicaholic <--- add me up ill send sum of u a request again.. ima jump on cod4 back to level 1 again!

Mar 5, 2006
^ when u go on the internet on ur ps3 is it slow? for me it is its probly my connection tho.. if it were faster that would be sick...... also do u use a keyboard? and when ur online can u use the keyboard to type to ppl or no? thankkkksssss

Mar 24, 2004
yoo i got a mic and i connected it to the ps3 but it dont work dont show the mic icon on cod4..its on the ps3 reads it and all but it just dont work its a bluetooth one.

Status
Not open for further replies.