playstation 3/nintendo wii/xbox 360

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
is your favorite game madden? do you enjoy playing against your homies? if so get the wii.

if you like halo and racing games. get 360

if you like wasting lots of money. then get ps3

Jul 29, 2002
corinthian said:
is your favorite game madden? do you enjoy playing against your homies? if so get the wii.

if you like halo and racing games. get 360

if you like wasting lots of money. then get ps3

i mostly play sports games....a lil racing....a lil fighting...and some shooting.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
wii is something you just have to experience for yourself. Damn near everyone that's played mine, has tried to buy one for themselves. I say "try" because it's always sold out. it's 250 bucks. not much of an investment.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Hold off on a 360 til they start usin' the 65nm chips. They're too unreliable right now. I've had to send mine in numerous times. It has a great selection of games, though.

I've only played the Wii a little bit...played Wii Bowling and that was pretty fun.

I haven't played a PS3, but if you're lookin' for an all-in-one package, the $600 price tag is a pretty good. By all-in-one, I mean having a next-gen media drive, wi-fi built in, auto-charging bluetooth controllers, hdmi, etc. There isn't a great selection of games yet, but that could change.

Aug 7, 2003
STICK said:
Hold off on a 360 til they start usin' the 65nm chips. They're too unreliable right now. I've had to send mine in numerous times. It has a great selection of games, though.

I've only played the Wii a little bit...played Wii Bowling and that was pretty fun.

I haven't played a PS3, but if you're lookin' for an all-in-one package, the $600 price tag is a pretty good. By all-in-one, I mean having a next-gen media drive, wi-fi built in, auto-charging bluetooth controllers, hdmi, etc. There isn't a great selection of games yet, but that could change.
umm the controllers dont charge themselves, you have to plug in a wire.

Jan 2, 2004
Most people who complain about the Wii's controllers have never played the Wii.. And just see it, and think it looks weird.

But on the Madden front, I didn't like Madden on Wii that much, especially with friends.. Sorta gimmicky, I dunno.. But games like Zelda and Wii Sports were great. Godfather, I thought, was best on the Wii.

But honestly, right now, the most stable one is the Wii, but 360 has the most games, but the console itself tends to breakdown, but i thought it was only launch consoles.. If you get a 360, buy the Warranty, if it breaks, it'll break within the first two years.

I guess a 360 + a warranty is still cheaper than a PS3.. Then, if you have a desire for a Blu-Ray player, the PS3 could be for you. Pricier, yes, but it could be better..

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
THIZZ.I.IZ. said:
wiis controllers should be enough not to get it
U trippin mane!! The Wii controllers are bomb!! Dont knock what u aint tried homie!! I say get the Wii and a PS3, because the PS3 will have some dope games soon and for me it plays Blue Ray and if u a movie person that shit is a whole new experience!! Fuck the 360 though!! I never liked XBoo Boo!! Got Em!!

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
Gas One said:
yeah, i been trying to figure out if a wii is a good investment, too.

i'd like to hear from those who have it...

believe me homie....some quality gamecube games, plus wii zelda, plus wii sonic = good times...the wii controller is so innovative and makes the gaming so much more fun.

Jan 2, 2004
By your criteria you need to choose between PS3 and 360.. Sports games are few and far between on the Wii right now.

If you have a high def TV and a desire to watch blu-ray movies, than PS3 is for you.

If you love Halo and Gears of War, then 360 will probably be for you. Madden runs smoother on 360, but I'm not sure if that's enough to change your decision.