playstation 3/nintendo wii/xbox 360

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2004
my lil bro already got the 360, shyts tight, and i wana get that Wii just cuz it looks hella fun cuz u hella interact wit tha ganes, i want a party console so dat when i got people over and we fucked up, we gona play some Wii.....

Feb 17, 2005
The 360 has a super dope visualization thing it does to music. Kinda like how the PS1 did you had to push select or some shit. I'm not sure if the PS3 does the same kinda thing as the 360. But watching that visualization shit with all the colors makes me want a 360. Just so i can take hella drugs and look at it.

Mar 19, 2007
I have a Wii and 360... love em both.

360 has tha smooth, crisp graphics and a fairly nice library of good games. And obviously the best online network.

The Wii ,at this time, is limited to mediocre games with shitty graphics... however the thing with the Wii is that it is so inovative and interactive graphics are not a big factor here IMO... the gameplay alone is amazing. And they retain the title for some of the best exclusives ( Zelda, Metroid, Smash Bros. ).

PS3 aint lookin so good.... except the graphics. Exclusives? pfff, what, Metal Gear Solid? GTA? All of which will indefinetly be released later on 360. Really I see no point in buying a PS3... might as well buy a Wii and a 360 for tha same price.