PlayBoy7, what if you got a girl pregnant?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2003
Yo man I thought I would ask you since you the biggest living player/pimp in the rap game, probably the world, but what would you do if you got some chick pregnant? holla bacc at me.
one love -- peace

May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
Raise that child. That's what I would do. If you can keep things civil with the mother that's coo, but even if it's all drama you still gotta take care of the kid. I agree with the others, for me it don't got nothin to do with being a player or a pimp - thats some shit thats in a totally different category. I got a problem with folx who have kids and don't take the responsibility. Seems like some niggas think it's coo, but I don't....

Jan 27, 2003
cool, thanks for the advise ya'll, im going to take care of this kid, after i get a mother fuccing blood test of course though, cause i aint about to be paying for some kid that aint mine.
but hey ya'll heres a new question, the girl wants money for getting shit for it before its even born. some bitch did the same to my hommie James, and now he found out the bitch aint pregnant and never was, what the fucc should I do if that turns out to be the case?
one love -- peace

Sep 15, 2002
Legally, your not obligated to give her shit, if you have doubts as to that being your child in the first place. You actually don't have any obligation unless (1) You accept that it is your child or (2) You take a paternity test and turns out to be yours.

So basically you have up until the time u take the test to not give her shit. But that bad part about that is, once she has the proof that it is yours, she can really fucc ya with the child support.

Basically she can fucc ya more ways then one, if she really wanted to. If I was u, I would try to stay on semi good terms with her. Cuz all she got to do is call down, say u haven't been giving child support, and they will take money straight from your muthafuccin checks without checkin to see if you have been payin or not. They did that to my cuz, without even checkin first if he payed or not. They act first and the rarely ask questions later. Unless of course u ain't got no job. Then they can't do shit.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
yeah i got family, but what does that matter?
IT MATTERS BIGG TIME.
YOUR FAMILY IS WHO YOU SHOULD BE TAKING THIS ISSUE TOO, NOT FOLKZ ON THE WWW.
I UNDERSTAND YOU MAY WANA GET FOLKZ INPUT, BUT YOU SHOULD NOT MAKE ANY DECSIONS OFF OF IT.

THIS IS SERIOUS, I WAS IN THESE SHOES....
I SAT DOWN WITH MY FAMILY AND DISCUSS HOW TO HANDLE IT.

D-LOCC