PLAYBOY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2003
FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE NOT BEEN INFORMED.....MIC...YOU ALSO.

TECH, KRIZZ, AND KUTT HAVE A PLAYBOY INTERVIEW TONIGHT...WHCIH WILL BE LIVE ON THE PLAYBOY CHANNEL THIS EVENING....I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TIME...IN KC, I BELIEVE IT AIRS AT 11PM...IF THAT HELPS ANYONE...

MIC...I DO NOT WANT A RESPONSE FROM YOU...IT IS NOT ALL AGES...SO ASK YOUR PARENTS...

just teasing...

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
HAHAHAHA... I luv how much detail Deena put in the post and you STILL got questions... haha... Watch n find out dood... n tell us bout it later, I know you will!

**haha... JL... good minds think alike**

Aug 18, 2002
I think what really gets me about Mitchell is the word "Knight" under his name referring to how many posts hes made....too bad all of'em are pawn size, a Knight I think not.

Jan 12, 2003
I hope someone records that shit.

Oh and btw, having a topic titled "Playboy" and having the person starting it be you Dean.....kind of didnt expect it to be about what it really was. Ya dig?

Jan 7, 2003
michampin said:
i didnt catch the shit i didnt know what show he was on
but what did he talk bout???

He talked about some of the upcoming shows...about how he just moved to Cali, and his tatto on his arm that says "LIBERATE ME" .....you could call the show and oreder a tape...hopefully....

please nothing furter...10-4

Jan 7, 2003
WHY? WHY? WHY? (shoots self in head)

nope...don't got the number...nope didn't send you pictures...nope...not your mother...who do you think I am their manager?

not that any of that matter's...because I am sure they'll be something else...

what's next...and grant wasn't there...