Playas Association IV "Northwest Hustlin"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
Playas Association IV
Northwest Hustlin

Playas Association IV “Northwest Hustlin” (2002), as the series continues with a host of new talent, the album also returns several Playas Association veterans like Jay Tee of N2Deep, Cool Nutz, Bullet, Riderlife, Young Dru, Frost, Arjay, Shaolin, and Jazz. The album features the hit singles “We Ride Hot Cuzzin” from Bullet featuring Frost, Jay Tee, and Messy Marv, and “The Streets” from Cool Nutz featuring Jay Tee & Arjay. Northwest Hustlin introduces several new artists including Bill Yuns, Todd G, Stoned Kings, Khevlar, Dela Vega, and the first female artist ever Kay Kay. The album also includes street anthems, “Breat & Meat” from Bill Yuns, “Spanish Rain” from Dela Vega, and “Three The Hard Way” from Riderlife & Young Dru. Playas Association IV is a solid independent West Coast Compilation.

The album is in Stores Now!

One,
The Pioneer Of Bellevue Hip-Hop
Bullet

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Wow! NW Hustlin huh?
Yall should check this out and let me know what yall think. I think the name isn't appropriate being that there aren't many NW cats on there but peep it none the less.
It still has Cool Nutz, Bill Yuns, Stoned Kingz, & Eastside Records on it. So there are NW cats. Just not many.

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com

I thought you had a track on their DOG. In the Free Agents album cover you and Brotha Luv were both listed on the cover advertisement inside for Playas Association IV. Shaolin is on the album as well. When I sent an email about the album awhile back I put your name on it, thinking you were on it.

One,
Bullet

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Yeah, timing was the problem on that. As you know, they rushed to put it out so as soon as they told me about it, they sent it to mastering less than a week later. And when I made my last post I was unaware how many cats from the NW are actually on there.
I didn't know that it also featured:
Bill Yuns * Sarkastik * Shaolin and more.
But I haven't seen it in the stores in Tacoma. I'll go check the Mall in Moscow since I'm out here.

CHECK OUT THE NEWLY REVAMPED WEBSITE
Bow Wow’s Doggpound
PURCHASE TALES OF A G ONLINE
Free Downloads of Mr. D.O.G.
Free Downloads of Mac Money
Free Downloads of Big Squeeze

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
DOG

They ended up having to put it out in October. They had the 1st or the 8th. Whatever didn't come out won't be out til next year, is the understanding I have. I think that's why Free Agents, Miami, Frost, and Playas Association IV all came out within a month. The Bullet & Shaolin album was my only option when they gave me the same deadline. I was trying to put out the new Bullet record. Tower would be the store check for the record, Hastings in Moscow may have it.

One,
The Pioneer of Bellevue
Bullet

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
DOG: We didn't want to rush it out but we had to on the count of release dates. Also, I wanted to add that your song came like two weeks after I thought we would have it which is fine cuz we definitely gonna get you on some other projects.

As for the title, Northwest Hustlin' is not trying to be a NORTHWEST compilation but more of a Bay and NW comp. We didn't have the bread or time luxuries to get everyone that we would like to have gotten o here but the album came out cool.

We'll see you in Medofrd pimpin'...

Jun 18, 2002
...and don't forget to bump that We Ride Hot Cuzzin track feat. Jay Tee, Frost, Bullet & Messy Marv that we produced, plus the Trevon track, The Roll. It's HEATED playas and playettes!