Playa Rae

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2004
Last nights show (in trinidad co.) was fucking sicc! Great show you are a great performer live. Ive been listening to your mixtape cd all day bro great shit, you are now one of my fav. rappers. :siccness:

Ive been listening to loc to and he has some dope shit, I couldnt stay though *edit* had to. :dead:

Anyway Good show bro you stole it, you were the best there, you should be headlining fo realz. Anyway just wanted to say whats up. And im pissed i went to walmart to develop the pictures (i took some of you on stage and the pic we took together) and none of the pictures got developed :( so that shit sucks. But anyway whener your in south colorado post your show and I will go see it.

And will the skit of me on the dvd ever make a real dvd? If so ill buy like 500000 copies to show all my folks cuz that would be the only time i ever be on anything special haha

anyway great show last night bro. Your a real cool person and I will continue to support you and your music.

If you ever need anything (pass out flyers/pass out cd samples/make a cd cover ( :cool: )

hit me up at [email protected]

pz
Juan

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
San Juan - It was my pleasure meeting you homie. I like when cats come up and introduce themselves and we get to chop it up....thanks for coming to introduce yourself to me. I am really glad to hear you enjoyed the show and thanks for the solid words homie, it means alot when folks take time out of their own lives to get on the net and give some feedback. Keep knockin that Industry Hijack homie....let them cats know out there...I got them $5 all day aight.

You will most definitely be making an appearance on the MonstaVision dvd..so count on that aight. :) And I'll be out there soon again, we talked bout that already the day after while we were having lunch with the promoter.

Stay Up and email me your address and I will get you out some promo and other stuff once they get in aight. Peace & One Love...

Playa Rae