PLAYA RAE - MAJOR LEAGUE'N IN THE MINORS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2005
www.myspace.com
i got this cd a few days ago and i'm surprised that it aint MORE threads on this dude. I mean this mixtape shits on most albums out right now...i've said before this man will inspire you to get off your ass and put in work. he got a WIDE selection of beats on it, the bayrider gang on it, its all around solid and its been in rotation nonstop. plus he got the SOUTHBAY anthem on it....i aint even from the bay but this here is a slumper. Get your hands on it folks....

who else is diggin this cd?

www.myspace.com/playarae
www.dugoutent.com

May 4, 2005
YA im hella hella impressed dude sent me a free cd AUTOGRAPHED.. That is some cool shit on the real.. Then I popped the CD in and WoW dude got hella good flows I would like to hear alot more of him foshigadale

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
and guess what he also got a foum on here,...peep him out,...i been telling fools about him,,,

the hardest working man in the midwest!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

slowpoke challenges a producer!!!!!!

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthre...d=1#post1671281

post #120

will he take it,....or not,...and mind you i'm not doing this to see who can wave the bigest dick,...but i really i wanna see more heads looking at northern califooledyeah

this is the kinda healthy chit that norcal needs,...

Jul 27, 2005
www.myspace.com
SLOWPOKE said:
and guess what he also got a foum on here,...peep him out,...i been telling fools about him,,,

the hardest working man in the midwest!
yea check out the dugout ent / monstaville forum he got some good pics up there from the latin rap conference and his tour as well. do not sleep on rae. its like he raps and never falls off then the cd ends and its like....repeat! no lie folks.