Playa Rae... I'm up in this Siccness dawg!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2002
www.archaicism.com
P.R.,

What up Folks!?!? Kalm (Killa of All Mics) ... also known to those who have been in the game for mo than a minute as Chryme Boss, is up in the siccness.

Just wanted to hit you right quick, and let you know I'm visiting your neck of the woods. Much love to you and the rest of the D.U.G.O.U.T. family for all of the love you are showin' to me and G3 currently, and all the love tossed back n forth since we was both tryin to come up in this game (from day one). We got yall back whenever it is needed playa.

Gone,

KALM
ARCHAIC ENTERTAINMENT

Apr 25, 2002
Sup Cuz

I'm at you Loc, sometime tonight I will give you a call.

Welcome to the internet world of Hatin, faggots, bitches, Players, Huslahs, rappers, producers, CEOs, graphic artists, nut riders. Crips, Damus, North and South, and a very few real muthafuggas, in other words welcome to the SICCNESS.

where its still
ES ta DEATH

:eek: Oh, Oh Coy!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
KALM (aka - Chryme Boss) - Man, it's real good to see you up on here puttin it down. We need more S.J. Originalz on this site so these cats know what the hell this city of ours has goin down. I'm diggin the new sound you tryin to come with too....let me know when we can get down on a track together man, shyt....been long overdue folks. Rob and I will be sliding thru G3's in about 2 weeks so we shall connect man. Stay up and keep in contact! :)

PR.