@ PLAYA JAY TEE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 18, 2002
Man that's a dumb question, Jay Tee Don't need no regular job!! He got his shit together......i see 40 ounce blowing up real soon.....

Wicked One @ Da Wicked Realm......

DaWickedRealm.cjb.net

Sep 10, 2002
^^STUPID QUESTION IT IS NOT......I WANNA KNOW IF HE BARLEN LIVIN OR IF HE LIVIN THE LIFE GOOD.........IT'S ABOUT IF HE DOIN WHAT HE LOVES TO DO BUT STILL AINT PAST DUE ON ANY OF HIS BILLS YOU SEE PEOPLE ON MTV AND KNOW THEY GETTING PAID BUT FOR UNDERGROUND UNLESS YOU KNOW THEM PERSONALLY YOU DON'T KNOW FOR SURE.......SO STUPID YOU SAY....I BEG TO DIFFER.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
as much heat as jay tee has dropped and he has done it independant on alot of it. kinda of a dumb question, kinda not. cali is really expensive as it is, and some folks don't know how to save their money, so i can see why you ask. look at TLC they sold millions and claimed bankruptcy, this game is twisted, anyone can get caught up.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Don't get it twisted fellas, nobody is trying to make it look easy or saying that it is but we live off music and music alone. We left the hustlin' alone a couple of years back.

We take nothing granted though, we appreciate eveything we've got and thank god everyday.

Peace.