Playa jay tee what uppp

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2003
I dont understand the rap game....but how come u and mac dre dont make a compilation an just have hella heat from both your labels, shit thizz an 40 oz. that would be the album of the year in my eyes, consider that shit u an him come so hard when u do a track together its pure rap game...Pimpin appealin is so so def

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
That would be pretty tight to see both of them come together like that. Shit, I wanna hear some more Dru & Jay Tee or maybe some PSD.

Yay Yuh!

Feb 19, 2003
Yup. Whenever Jay Tee, Baby Beesh, B-12, etc., do songs w/ Mac Dre, PSD, Miami, Little Bruce (and whoever else), the fun never stops--I get a vibe that the camps enjoy just hanging WITH each other, as opposed to "just going into the studio and getting it over with."

I mean, Miami's COLLECTION OF DOPE combines many songs that the camps have done together over the years, one after the next. If I didn't know better, I'd think the two camps just bumped into one another at the mall and decided to have a party in the studio later on that night (yeah, I know that not all the songs were done at one session, but the way things are constructed on that CD, it SOUNDS that way)! An entire CD w/the two camps collaboratin' would be off the richter!

PEACE!

Apr 25, 2002
www.40ouncerecords.com
stressfacta said:
I dont understand the rap game....but how come u and mac dre dont make a compilation an just have hella heat from both your labels, shit thizz an 40 oz. that would be the album of the year in my eyes, consider that shit u an him come so hard when u do a track together its pure rap game...Pimpin appealin is so so def
We talked about doing something like that. We might work on something together in the near future.