Playa B and the Midwest Click - Indiana Love...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
i've had a few people message me about this cd cuz we're both from Marion... i came across about 4 original copies yesterday... if you're interested get at me and i'll see if i can get you one...

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
ok this is what i got my hands on...

two copies of "Indiana Love"... released in 1997... one is sealed in plastic and one is open... the one thats open has quite a bit of scratches on it but it still plays in my cd player...

and i have two copies of "Small World"... released in 1996... THIS IS EXTREMELY RARE... one copy is open, but the cd has no scratches on it, the only little thing wrong is the insert is a little bent on two parts where someone didn't put the insert in right and shut the cd case... the other copy i have is loose in a jewel case with no inserts and it has alot of scratches on it...

i've had quite a few pm's about these so make me an offer for the one you want and i'll send them to the highest bidder...

these are the only copies i have seen of these in damn near 10 yrs... i was surpised as fuck when i came across them...