Playa 1000 - Mo Drama Collector's Edition ringcode anybody?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2012
No prob, Malcolm. Btw, when asked how many copies of Collector's Edition were pressed, Playya 1000 replied back that there were 1000 CD's pressed. It's FYI if you wanted to know how many copies of Collector's Edition were pressed up...

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
You have the collectors edition as 1994. It didn't come out in 1994. It came out in 2004.

Playya 1000 and this guy named Trevor Naughton pressed it up back in 2004 as a "Collectors Edition", but they also repressed the regular version of "Mo Drama", prior to the "Collectors Edition" earlier that year. The "Collector's Edition" is actually the 3rd pressing, but with extra tracks. Playya 1000 aka Fred and Trevor were in cahoots with each other and re-pressed Foe-Da Mill-Ticket, Mo Drama and Blame It on Society. Then they took the tape only releases like STP "Small Town Playyas", DC Boys "From The Street" and "Reality" and pressed them onto CD for the first time in 2004 as well.

The Playya 1000 "The Forgotten Man" and the "Fuck The Cause" compilation funded all of these before mentioned represses and were originally pressed in 2003. Those albums were pressed in 2003 even though "The Forgotten Man" says 1997 and the "Fuck The Cause" compilation doesn't have a date on it at all. The material was from 1997, but it didn't actually drop/release until 2003.

Most OG sellers and serious collectors from back in the day knew and done business with Trevor Naughton. Trevor Naughton was the "T" in "T Nasty Records". "T Nasty Records" put out the "Fuck The Cause" compilation and Playya 1000's "The Forgotten Man" albums.

Basically the correct year for that "Collectors Edition" is 2004, not 1994. Yes, it was only pressed once. They made the "Collectors Edition" as the answer to the backlash that they were receiving for misleading people with the 2nd pressing of the regular "Mo Drama" album. You can probably find the original threads that talked about the regular "Mo Drama" repress in the siccness archives/threads from back in the day.

I know Fred personally, and knew Trevor as many OG heads here did. Trevor fell off of the map around 2007. Trevor use to dig up some real jewels back in the day.

P.S. I have all 3 versions of this album. They're all Brand New, so I won't be able to give you the pressing codes, due to the fact that I don't open sealed copies that are in my personal collection. I just wanted to help you and others out.

I almost forgot about 2 more albums that Trevor Naughton put out. One of them was with Playya 1000 and it was the black disc version of Big B "Nothin But Game. The 2nd CD that was put out by Trevor was Twelve A Klok's "Cold Case" CD, which was on "T Nasty Records" too.

Trevor use to go by "out_of_print_rap" on eBay back in the days.

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
OK nevermind I found out that my copy was legit , it's the same ringcode as this seller's copy Playya 1000 8 OG CDs 1 Tape Big Bur NA 50 Huslaz DC Boys STP Ghetto Kaos | eBay
Wonder when it was released tho.
Mr.Numbaz has and always was known to be apart of the bootleg problem. He's been selling those bootlegged versions of 44 Click for years. He was the first guy to sell bootlegged DJ Zirk "Lookin' For The Chewin'" among other CD's until he got put on blast here on the siccness. His integrity has been shot for a long time. Does he have some real CD's?...absolutely, but I don't and never have put one dollar in his pocket, based on the fact that he's known to sell bootlegs. We had a discussion about him back in the days, when he used to try to sell his 44 Clicks as OG's. He started to put official 2nd pressing in his title after he was put on blast, but nothing is official about it at all. I don't buy from him on G.P. (General Principle).

You can find a thread about his 44 Click, Looken for the chewin, and the bootleg Mr. Rell CD's. Yep, he was one of the first bootleg sellers out there. Time may forget, but I don't. Lol!

Sorry about the long and unnecessary background about Mr. Numbaz. I know that you didn't ask for the information about this guy. Please excuse me my man/brother Malcolm. I really should've said that he/mr. numbaz isn't a reliable source for information. Bootleggers really get under my skin though. I'm sure that you understand.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2005
underground....6 feet deep
Thanks for clarifying things Sincere. out_of_print_rap...yea I remember that name. Well for me, personally speaking, what makes this "new 2004" version of mo Drama so special are the bonus track. It is not just a perfect exact same repress, it's really a collector's edition with those bonus tracks. Anyway thanks for sharing your knowledge man !

I got both versions of Mo drama. Hit me up if you need an extra confirmation
Flowjob @Flowjob I think that won't be necessary now we have all pieces of the puzzle lol but thank you very much, I appreciate it!

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Well for me, personally speaking, what makes this "new 2004" version of mo Drama so special are the bonus track. It is not just a perfect exact same repress, it's really a collector's edition with those bonus tracks. Anyway thanks for sharing your knowledge man !
Yessir. I totally agree with you. It is a great album and it's is definitely a special version due to those extra tracks. Playya 1000 and Trevor were the first to introduce the idea of repressing with extra tracks. Lot's of others have added bonus tracks to re-released albums since then, but they were the first to do it. Well at least the first to do it out of any of us siccness members.