PLANET X THEORY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 21, 2004
I HAVENT NOTICED THIS BROUGHT UP SO EXCUSE ME IF IT HAS BEEN IN THE PAST......

IM JUS WONDERIN WHAT SOME OF YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS THEORY OF THE MYSTERIOUS PLANET X ALSO NAMED NIBIRU BY THE ANCIENT SUMERIANS.....

SOME OF IT SEEMS RIDICULOUS BUT SOME OF IT SEEMS POSSIBLE AND NOW IVE EVEN SEEN PICS OF A HEAVENLY BODY WHICH APPEARS AS A "SECOND SUN" IN THE SUNSET AND SUNRISE HOURS.....

THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE DEBUNKING THE THOERY AND EVEN MORE WHO GIVE REASON THAT THE GOVT'S DONT WANT TO CAUSE MASS PANIC WHICH WILL RESULT IN A COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMY......

THE BIBLE ALSO SPEAKS OF A STAR CALLED "WORMWOOD" IN REVELATIONS.... I BLEIVE IN A LOT OF THE THIINGS REVELATIONS SPEAKS ON SO I FIND THIS PLANET X FASCINATING AND HAVE MY OWN DOUBTS AND BELEIFS IN ITS EXISTANCE....MY DOUBTS MOSTLY LIE IN ITS LOCATION AND TIME OF WHEN IT SUPPOSEDLY WILL BE NEAR US.....BELIEVERS CLAIM WITHIN THE NEXT 3-5 YEARS.....

IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT THEN DO A SEARCH ON PLANET X AND COME TO YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS.....ILL POST SOME PICS N ARTICLES SHORTLY.....FEEL FREE TO DO THE SAME.....

Jan 21, 2004
NAH THAS A NEW PLANETARY BODY THEY FOUND BUT ITSTOO SMALL TO BE THE LEGENDARY PLANET X.....LIEK I SAID DO SOME RESEARCH ON IT AND YOULL KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT.........

May 6, 2002
I did the research. Did it again, just cuz u said too.
I seriously can't find anything other than what I was talking about.

X..being Roman Numeral 10.
Us, having 9 planets in our solar system, the last one being Pluto.

I was forced to study a lot about this space crap. Read Stephen Hawkings book and all that. I don't care of anything outside of cali and nevada.

Jan 21, 2004
714KaliHydro said:
I did the research. Did it again, just cuz u said too.
I seriously can't find anything other than what I was talking about.

X..being Roman Numeral 10.
Us, having 9 planets in our solar system, the last one being Pluto.

I was forced to study a lot about this space crap. Read Stephen Hawkings book and all that. I don't care of anything outside of cali and nevada.

lol......well you was follwin a wrong lead i guess.....the planet x im talkin about is also referred to as Nibiru by the summerians....and yeah its outside of cali....but if prophecy of Planet X is true it affects everyone in this world.......

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I think it's interesting but there's no way to really know for sure...definately a good read though. I think the issue is that people today can't interpret what civilizations from thousands of years ago meant by what they made/predicted....Back then everyone thought different, very interesting though.

Apr 1, 2002
Damn wish I read this about 8 months ago cuz then i could of asked my astronomy professor. I believe it's total bullshit. Look at it's orbit compared to others lol. And if it's orbit was like that, and if some say it'll hit us in 3-5 years then why can't we see it? Why haven't been on the news? I'm sure some of you mofos have telescopes, look out there, do you really see "planet X"? How can you not if it's almost the size of Jupiter and it's so close to Earth? And since Earth has existed for millions I'm not sure of billions of years, then Planet X would of hit Earth a long ass time ago. BULLSHIT, just made up, they knew the history of sumerians and made up planet x as a scare. The pic of supposedly is "planet x" squirming is in another galaxy lol. They have pics of that shit all over astronomy books. I think it's star ready to go supernova! meaning it's gonna explode! We saw a supernova in like the 70's or 80's.

May 2, 2002
Mean Mugg said:
Damn wish I read this about 8 months ago cuz then i could of asked my astronomy professor. I believe it's total bullshit. Look at it's orbit compared to others lol.
Look at pluto's orbit compared to others

Mean Mugg said:
And since Earth has existed for millions I'm not sure of billions of years, then Planet X would of hit Earth a long ass time ago.
earth is actually 4 billion years old

C

CHICKEN HAWK

CcytzO said:
NAH THAS A NEW PLANETARY BODY THEY FOUND BUT ITSTOO SMALL TO BE THE LEGENDARY PLANET X.....LIEK I SAID DO SOME RESEARCH ON IT AND YOULL KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT.........
You cant judge anythingby size for example titanic. Or the ebola virus. Most things that could wipe out the world are too small for us to see. But i know you cant see jupiter buy just taking a picture of the sky but for some reason in these pics i been lookin at posted on this page you can see what appears to be it. Its small but its there.

Jan 21, 2004
Mean Mugg said:
Damn wish I read this about 8 months ago cuz then i could of asked my astronomy professor. I believe it's total bullshit. Look at it's orbit compared to others lol. And if it's orbit was like that, and if some say it'll hit us in 3-5 years then why can't we see it? Why haven't been on the news? I'm sure some of you mofos have telescopes, look out there, do you really see "planet X"? How can you not if it's almost the size of Jupiter and it's so close to Earth? And since Earth has existed for millions I'm not sure of billions of years, then Planet X would of hit Earth a long ass time ago. BULLSHIT, just made up, they knew the history of sumerians and made up planet x as a scare. The pic of supposedly is "planet x" squirming is in another galaxy lol. They have pics of that shit all over astronomy books. I think it's star ready to go supernova! meaning it's gonna explode! We saw a supernova in like the 70's or 80's.

cuz the govt controls the media......they dont wanna instill mass panic...they gonna be fine they dont care about us...they already have shelter in the mountains to hide while the earth goes through its change.......and also pluto neptune...both have a strange orbit that overlaps....this new body they discovered also has a strange rotation and orbit....somethin out there is causing these wierd orbits.......

Aug 7, 2002
i think this is all bullshit... how in da fuck do we know it's gon hit us? remember when they was talkin bout sum theory back in da dayz like 97 98 they said some shit how a big star gon hit this in bout couple of monthes....and nothin didn't happen...the only one thats gonna shake the world is God...and it says that in the bible...one day God is gonna be so mad from all the people that has died and this world really fucked up that he's gonna shake the world so hard it'z only gon be 3/4 people livin in this world...just like in india ya'll remember when the earthquake killed about 30-40 million people i believe that was God..i mean in no way did a earthquake did that type of shit before...