PIX FROM THE SALINAS CAR SHOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
speakin of kdon, this me and the kdon crew...sgt. hustle in the middle throwin a peace sign but really wantin to throw a middle finger to all the haters on here

May 2, 2002
I USE TO OWN THAT 66 IMPALA IN THAT SECOND PIC....MY HOMEBOY OWNED IT BEFORE ME BUT GOT IT IMPOUNDED...A WEEK LATER HE WAS MURDERED...I CAME UP ON THE RIDE AND WANTED TO FLIP IT FOR HIM AS A DEDICATION RIDE...BUT SHIT CAME UP AND I KNEW THAT WASN'T GONNA BE POSSIBLE...SO I SOLD IT TO MY GOOD HOMEBOY MANOS FROM LIFE'S FINEST EAST BAY CAR CLUB IN FREMONT....I KNEW HE'D TAKE CARE OF IT AND DO IT UP RIGHT....I SMILE EVERYTIME I SEE THAT CAR!!! IT'S ALREADY BEEN THE CENTERFOLD FOR STREETLOW MAGAZINE....I GIVE MY BOY MUCH LUV FOR THAT RIGHT THERE.....

Apr 25, 2002
Whats up Loco it was a pretty tight show huh? I got a lot of pictures too I just need to get them developed. I got more pics of the hynas in there and the cruising afterwards a lot of pics of the homeboys at cork'n bottle and Roy's. I'll post em up as soon as I get them

Apr 25, 2002
Naw I didn't see it DOOM. We left while dubwise was still performing. It was too fuckin hot out there and the baby couldn't handle it so we had to leave. Was it towards the end. We left at about 4:00 - 4:15